Pure Ice 1201 High Shine Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz

by Pure Ice

1201 High Shine Top Coat Nail Polish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Ice 1201 High Shine Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz!
Actually use this product as my top coat and it's really shiny but my only downside is that it's really thin so I always have to apply sometimes three coats of it just to make it feel like it's protecting my Artful nails underneath. I do recommend this to friends and family because it's a good product and make sure nails look very pretty and shiny
Baytown, TX
This too coat is definitely glossy. Protects my nail polish from chipping. Applies nicely, but is a little thinner than I like. I like thicker clear coats for making decals. With this one, I have to apply more coats to my mat, otherwise, it flakes while I'm peeling it from the mat. It's great for just applying over polish, but not great at making decals.
Omaha, NE
Pure Ice 1201 High Shine Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Kaylee A.
It gives a good shine to the nails the only problem is that when used with pother polishes out of their brand it tends to pick up color and mix it. It’s good for the price but only works well with their OWN polishes.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the way it lays on top of the nail very smooth. The top coat is a little bit sticky and takes awhile to dry. It leaves my nails looking shiny, doesn't make my nail color last to long maybe a couple of days.
This is my favorite high shine top coat, it is shiny and lasts a long time, makes nails stronger and extremely shiny! I love this top coat! I would buy again and will when mine runs out! The price can’t be beat, only 2-3 dollars at Walmart!
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I actually like this top coat. Great shine as stated at an affordable price. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I can’t wait to use it again.
Auburn, MI
I am addicted to Color Street! And the Pure Ice Girl On The Go top coat is perfect! It's fast drying and provides extra protection to my mani's and pedi's.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this top coat. Its adds a nice shine to the nail polish and allows it to dry quickly. The price of this product is not bad at all.
Dunnellon, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice thin coat, dries fast! Super shiny and great quality. Not very expensive. I love all of the Pure Ice Brand nail polishes! They’re always my go-to!
whittier
Pure Ice 1201 High Shine Top Coat Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Jasmine A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not as good , if you put more than 2 coats of nail polish it gets very sloppy , the LA nail polish brand is better than this .

Looking for your answer?