Pure Ice

by Pure Ice

Pure Ice Top Coat Nail Polish: Fun, playful, flirty, on-trend shades Toluene, formaldehyde and DBP free

A ti que te parece?
Did you receive this in your spring Walmart box?
Is this a good long lasting nail polish to buy and use a lot
Start your review of Pure Ice!
kaylee B.
london
Pure Ice uploaded by kaylee B.
It’s a pretty good nail polish. Not much to comment on. Good price, doesn’t chip as easily I just wish it dried faster. It’s pretty easy to clean up and mistakes. I have like 20 different shades of this so I would say it’s worth a purchase.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Pure Ice polishes. They are affordable, long lasting and easy to apply. I think it's has a beautiful color selection. I recommend anyone to try these.
Sweta S.
This line has some rich and unique colors. Very easy to apply. 2 coats were enough for me and it lasts me 2-3 days before chipping.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
Not bad. Very sheer color so you have to apply multiple coats. The longevity is on the subpar side. Dries fairly quickly.
Katherine F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Pure Ice uploaded by Katherine F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this nail polish. The shade I own is called laven-dare and it is a very nice Icy gray purple lavender shade. Very pretty and very affordable I would buy more when I run out of it. Packaging is nice too.
Synthia R.
It is a really good top/base coat. It stays on there for a while. It is really easy to apply so don't worry if it drips off your nails
Claudia D.
Love glow in the dark nail polish for Halloween. Then ,I add black nail polish for the accent
Alyssa P.
Fords
This Pure Ice Nail Polish was affordable and definitely worth purchasing. I tried the shade "happy hour" which was a pretty, bright summery orange. The polish is definitely high quality for a great price. It went on nice and smoothly. I was really impressed with how long it lasted too :).
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Pure Ice uploaded by Crystal G.
I started using the Bottom Line Base Coat after development of Nail Psoriasis. It does help keep my brittle nails from falling completely apart. Yes, my Dermatologist said this was okay to do from time to time. Is it easy to be embarrassed by the appearance of my nails? Yes, because almost everyone assumes its nail fungus and backs up and away. I can say that this base coat goes on nice, a tad thin, but nothing an additional coat won't fix, or the top coat of nail polish. Does it smell? Yes, its nail polish.
Hailey N.
I've used Pure ice and it's one of my favorite nail polish brands. It seems to stain your nails though depending on the color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
claudia S.