BY PURE HIMALAYAN SALT WORKS

Features Hand cut and produced in the Himalayan mountains. Natural air purifier. Emits a stream of negative ions into air. Ions binds to dust particles to leave air cleaner. Great for allergies sinus congestion and stress. Increases energy and rejuvenates the body. Great nigh-light. Includes 15W bulb. UL Approved power cord. Dimension - 11 in. see more...

Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I highly recommend Himalayan salt lamps, I went 3 or 4 months with a migraine every single day, that would become so bad I would start throwing up from the pain. I bought a Himalayan salt lamp (the only change) and within a week or two the migraines stopped! Now I have 3 in my house and plan on buying more.
Elizabeth G.
Baldwin Park, CA
This lamp is so cool! It works like a night light and the soft orange glow helps put me to sleep. It's also comforting to know that the air in my bedroom is being purified. I got it as a gift but know they aren't expensive. Plus it doesn't emit any kind of smell like I was afraid of.
Jessica S.
Prestonsburg
I received this yesterday for Christmas and I am already in love! I can already tell the difference in the air and it makes for a pretty decorative piece. It is very affordable and worth every penny! I would recommend to anyone!
Christina M.
Muncie, IN
Love these lamps! The glow is wonderful! It’s the right amount of light to shed a touch of light but isn’t obnoxious. It makes the air feel cool in a room. It’s refreshing like driving near a beach. I definitely feel like it makes a difference in a room. Make sure to buy extra lightbulbs, if they aren’t strong enough this lamp will glow but won’t do what a salt lamp is meant to.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
These are super pretty. I just put one on my night stand and I love the warm shade it brings to my bed room. Not sure if I believe that it freshens up the air but worth buying for decorative purposes!
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
I love my salt lamp. Its so relaxing and makes me feel so calm. It really does make a difference .i have two and am in love