Pure Guardian Humidifier. 1 gal. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier H965CA uploaded by Samaneh N.

BY PURE GUARDIAN #63 in Humidifiers

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold and mildew, the Pure Guardian 70-Hour Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier uses Silver Clean technology to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Its extended run time eliminates the need to refill the water tank frequently, and thanks to ultrasonic technology it is ultra-quiet when it runs making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The humidifier emits a soothing cool mist, and a low water indicator light lets you know when it s time to refill the water tank. It guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It makes life pleasant for those with cold, flu, allergies and dry skin. see more...

Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I have this humidifier for my two daughters and love it. They both experienced breathing problems when they were younger and this really helped tremendously. Even when they are just sick with a cold or stuffy nose i turn this on and it really clears up their congestion. Love this so much.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have one of these in my room and I love it. Growing up and I had breathing problems so it was very hard to sleep at night. This humidifier made it easy for me to breath. The price is right for what you are getting. I recommend.
Ashlee A.
Dayton, NV
As an asthmatic and future mom I will look into this humidifier for my baby's room! A humidifier helps me sleep daily, but especially when there is a cold in the household.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho tener humidifier
Es súper bueno para cuando tienes niños les ayuda bastante con problemas respiratorios
Sarah J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this, have it at bedside for my little one, runs all night, need to fill daily, has a nightlight option
Ericka B.
I love this, only thing its a little messy, but it definitely help me when i had colds.
Samaneh N.
LONDON, ON
Its mu firs humidifyer,its big and easy to refill.I am using it during night,it has 3 level of steam,I just the low one,when turn up it has water steep noise,and it has a blue light and It has a reasonable price.