Pure Fun Mini Trampoline uploaded by Lavinia Z.Pure Fun Mini Trampoline uploaded by Lavinia Z.

BY PURE FUN

Sturdy Construction All Pure Fun Mini Trampolines Are Safety Rated And Feature The Same Sturdy Construction And Attention To Detail As Our Full Sized Versions.&Nbsp; Safety Is The First Consideration For All Pure Fun Trampolines, And Each Mini Tramp Features A Padded Cover Over The Springs And Frame To Help Keep You Bouncing Safely. Since Our Mini Trampolines Are Easy To Assemble With No Additional Tools Required, You Can Start Jumping And Jogging Your Way To Fitness On The Same Day Yours Arrives. Made In China see more...

• What kind of workouts can you do on this?1 Answers
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I would love to buy one of this, it works pretty good, you can loose lots of calories with it, it works on your legs too, I would purchase it in the future, it is worth it because you can see results with it.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster
MELISSA C.
Parkersburg, WV
Love this product for versatile low impact work outs at home you can add weights run in place jump. All without an audience at the gym. Great for kids to stay active.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
My son got a Pure Fun children's trampoline for Christmas, it was a pain to put together because it is the bungee cord system but overall a great trampoline for an active toddler!
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
This can definitely can boost up your heart rate in a beat. I think this is a great workout just a couple of minutes a day should do. Plus if you have kids they would love it.
Karolina S.
Jackson, NJ
Great way to exercise while having fun. I have a big trampoline in my back yard but when it's cold outside like it is now, this is a great way to have fun while getting some cardio in at the same time!
Amy I.
Kansas City, MO
I love this! Its an easy way to burn calories quick and allows me to work the fine movements of my feet. My son also finds it fun to immitate mommy and jump like crazy!
Taylor H.
Mountain Top, PA
My friends and I rebound with this trampoline and it's a great way to get a all over body workout and have fun! There are videos online to help guide you and give you direction! Love itttt!
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love my mini trampoline and its the perfect size to do workouts in my living room! I love the wallgreens brand because it's great quality and a great price!
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I got one of these to help motivate me into working out because who doesn't love jumping on a trampoline? It's a great way to sneak in fitness.
Whitney K.
I love mini trampolines you can get great exercise out of them and your can do it in the comfort of your own home
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
What kind of workouts can you do on this?