BY PURE FUN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With our Pure Fun 15 Ft trampoline your family will jump safely. All Pure Fun outdoor trampolines are safety rated up to 250 pounds so that each member of the family can hop with confidence. All our trampolines are built with heavy duty galvanized rust resistant steel and patented T-Section no-weld construction for extra stability and added frame life. T-section construction keeps the whole trampoline frame from shifting over time and prevents the kind of joint stress that can lead to frame failure. The W-shaped legs with eight balanced contact points ensure that the trampoline will not wobble or tilt while high performance steel springs provide the ultimate bounce experience. Pure Fun Trampoline jump mats are made in the USA of weather resistant high performance polypro material. All of our trampolines come equipped with a PVC frame cover and thick foam rail padding over the springs for extra protection. Pure Fun trampolines are certified by an independent laboratory to pass all safety requirements and are fully ASTM certified. Pure Fun Outdoor Trampolines are available in 12 13 14 and 15 sizes all built to our exacting specifications. All trampolines except 15 have four W shaped legs; the 15 model has five legs. For even safer trampoline fun consider adding a Pure Fun trampoline enclosure to your trampoline purchase or save money and time with our all-inclusive trampoline and enclosure combos. see more...

Review (1)
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Until I broke my ankle, I’m too reckless, my trampolines were so much fun. I have two and I love to jump from one to the other. After several years they’ve kept their bounce!