BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian 100% natural mascara lengthens, separates, thickens and glosses lashes with fruit pigments and Black tea pigments. Lash conditioning ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Oat and Wheat protein conditions for healthier lashes. Gentle, all natural, good for you formula is suitable for everyone, even if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes. Water and smudge resistant. see more...

Beatriz R.
This mascara has good pigmentation but it doesn't do much for the length of my lashes. I love my lashes full of drama and this mascara is more like for a natural, no-makeup makeup.
Influenster M.
I love this mascara! I had been looking for a natural mascara that would not irritate my eyes and I love that this brand has 100% natural ingredients. It smells just like blueberries which I thought was awesome. It looks tinted on the wand but on your lashes it looks like normal black mascara. It doesn't get stiff or clumpy and one coat is all I need to last through the day. It is a very natural look which I like but you can still tell you have on mascara. If you are going for a dramatic eye this may not be the best bet for you. Overall it works just as well as any other brand I have tried plus it has the healthy factor going for it. I highly recommend it.
Erminia M.
I like the idea of this being pure and safe. I like the blueberry smell as I apply. It does stay on. I use about 3-4 coats though. My fave is mascaras that are good in 1-2 coats.
Emily B.
This mascara is great! I had been wanting to find a natural mascara when I received this in my Goodebox. At first I was disappointed in receiving the blueberry color, but the color is barely detectable (just looks dark/black from a couple feet away), and it's flattering and brightening. It is not a voluminizing mascara, but I already have long lashes and just need some color/tint. It smells amazing too- you guessed it- like blueberries!
Michelle
I really like this mascara. It works great for a natural everyday look. I have sensitive skin and most mascaras break me out and make my eyes irritated but I love how this one didn't. it also smells amazing
Sam T.
I actually recently got this and I was really bummed about this. I typically like my lashes really voluminous and "spider-y" and this mascara only gives a natural look. So if you're going for that then go for it!
Alej V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your eyelashes to have a bit of color or just darken then--this will work. Though, to extend or thicken, not really strong in that area.
Tejal F.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff smells like grapes! And not in a bad way. I love that my eyes don't  burn after using it like normal drugstore brands
Danyel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brand 100% Pure but this mascara was a miss for me. When I opened it it was already very dry and clumpy. Perhaps I received a bad batch but I was disappointed because it was so expensive and was defective. The packaging, however, is absolutely gorgeous.
Nathalia L.
Lima
I LOVE THE COLOR, IT'S REALLY EASY USE IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS FOR MAKE IT, BUY ONE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? XOXO HAVE A NICE PACKAGING, MY EYES ARE DARK BROWN JEJE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT AGAIN BECAUSE ITS PERFECT