BY PURE FITNESS #19 in Fitness Equipment

Small, Simple &Amp; Very Effective The Pure Fitness&Reg; Multi-Purpose Workout Bar Is The Ultimate Home Strengthening And Toning Workout For Any Fitness Level - Small And Simple, Yet Very Effective.&Nbsp; This Heavy-Duty Bar Fits In Most Doorways And Has Six Foam Padded Grips With Eight Grip Positions For Performing Multiple Exercises To Sculpt And Trim Your Entire Body.&Nbsp; Perfect For Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, Sit-Ups, Hanging Crunches, Tricep Dips And More, This Sturdy Bar Holds Up To 250 Lbs. (113.4Kg).&Nbsp; The Bar Easily Installs In Seconds Without Damage To Doorways Or Walls, And Includes An Instructional Workout Guide. Made In China see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I have no upper body strength whatsoever so I bought this bar and I love it. I can actually do pull ups now which is something I thought I was never going to accomplish (for some reason I just couldn't do a pull up lol). I also use them for push ups. I just sit it on the floor and push up away. You can use it for planking too. I got a bad back so it really helps. might be cheating but hey, it works for me and I still get a great work out in. I highly recommend this product.
Stacey M.
I was a little iffy on this bar at first. The reason we got it in the first place was to use it as a pull up bar. I was not sure how this was supposed to go into the door when there really was no tension.

It sat in our spare bedroom for a few months before we really started to use it. Once we actually started to use it, I loved it! There are so many different types of exercises you can do with this bar. We use it mainly for push ups and pull ups, but it has more than just those two. One of the things that I love is that I can just throw it in the car and take it wherever I am going.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re like me and have zero time for the gym then you need to snag yourself one of these amazing bars! Not only
Does it fit over any door frame, it makes it really easy to do workouts anywhere anytime. The bar locks in and you know you’re in for a good workout when you don’t even have to leave your house!
Alex M.
Richmond
I love this thing , it’s a really good upper body thing and even when you feel like you don’t want to go nowhere you can break a sweat crossing your doors , every time I go thru my doors I do some and it’s amazing don’t do it the other way because it will come out and bust your nose just saying
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This is so easy to set up and maintains its mount while working out. Just don't forget to take it down after youre finished. Ive had it fall on my head several times due to closing a door or simply forfetting its there. Haha. Be safe!
Valeria G.
They’re all so cute and subtle easy to hide and
store away. Very good price and very affordable. I don’t think there are any pros and cons I feel that they’re just great for working out with friends and going out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Fitness
Cole P.
palmetto , GA
This product is very good I have one and it is very useful when I am board it gives me something to do.  one of the ways I use it is that when I walk in and out of my room I have to do a certain amount to get in and out of my room. it is very stable.  I like how it has multiple different setting on it.
Genevie B.
This is a great concept but horrible on household wear and tare I was able to pull myself up and do chin up but after awhile i could see damages happening to my door frame.
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
I like this bar. When I began working out I took this from my husband to use in the home,
at first I was hesitant, what if it fell! But no it didn’t I used it for ab workouts, pull-ups, and etc. but if the door gets shut on it prepare for it to fall my daughter did that one to many times. LOL I would recommend
Leah F.
Austin, TX
Great piece of home workout equipment. Practice your pull-ups and tricep dips in the privacy of your own home! Just make sure you door has a frame before you buy it--this pullup bar NEEDS a frame to rest on. It can get frustrating when the only door frame is in a high-traffic area of your house.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Where do you use this pull up bar?
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
Does this fall off the door a lot??
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Is this strong enough? I always feel they could just fall down
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
Does this damage the wall or door frame?
Isabella B.