Pure Fitness Multi-Use Workout Bar

by Pure Fitness

Small, Simple &Amp; Very Effective The Pure Fitness&Reg; Multi-Purpose Workout Bar Is The Ultimate Home Strengthening And Toning Workout For Any Fitness Level - Small And Simple, Yet Very Effective.&Nbsp; This Heavy-Duty Bar Fits In Most Doorways And Has Six Foam Padded Grips With Eight Grip Positions For Performing Multiple Exercises To Sculpt And Trim Your Entire Body.&Nbsp; Perfect For Pull-Ups, Push-Ups, Sit-Ups, Hanging Crunches, Tricep Dips And More, This Sturdy Bar Holds Up To 250 Lbs. (113.4Kg).&Nbsp; The Bar Easily Installs In Seconds Without Damage To Doorways Or Walls, And Includes An Instructional Workout Guide. Made In China

Would you get this?
What is the weight limit
What do you do with this? It says multiple uses.
Start your review of Pure Fitness Multi-Use Workout Bar!
How would you rate this product?
I think that this product really works and it’s really easy to stop at the problem with it being really easy to install is why I get a four stars because sometimes the bar will accidentally left out which causing you to fall but other than that if you haven’t really been down then it really good
Pullman, WA
Pure Fitness Multi-Use Workout Bar uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this workout tool. It is very stable as long as you have a good quality doorframe. Plus, you can use it for so many more exercises like pushups, dips, and leg raises. It’s very easy to take off an put back on. Unified Fitness Group Deluxe Doorframe Chin Up Bar
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Pure Fitness Multi-Use Workout Bar is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is easy to use, I am satisfied overall, I would recommend it. #fitspiration
BATTLE CREEK, MI
This is really a an innovative product. It is very simply to set up and use. It is relavently affordable. I like that I can use it for upper body workouts at home. It is very sturdy and does not come down. I have even hung upside down on it. I would recommend to others.
West Hollywood , CA
Pure Fitness Multi-Use Workout Bar uploaded by Roberto C.
I love this! Unfortunately it doesn’t fit in [email protected] door! Make sure to get the right size for your door! I usually do 30 pull-ups per day and I’m ready seeing my body changing! I recommend this product!
Phoenix
I’ve had this bar since I was in 1st grade! It’s what first got me hooked on working out and going to the gym and just being healthy In General. This product is very affordable and very durable, the only issue I have is that it doesn’t come with extra pads, some of mine ripped off over the years and the box didn’t have extra grip pads in it. Other than that this product is amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to workout especially at home if they don’t have access to a gym.
Glendale, CA
1,028 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My boyfriend has this hooked on his door and he loves it. Great for doing push ups. The only thing is that the door way is too small for it to be comfortably done.
Carrollton , TX
Purchased at: Target
Offers a few different grip options. The foam is prone to tearing though and can leave black marks on the door frame, so be careful with where you want to mount it.
Austin, TX
Great piece of home workout equipment. Practice your pull-ups and tricep dips in the privacy of your own home! Just make sure you door has a frame before you buy it--this pullup bar NEEDS a frame to rest on. It can get frustrating when the only door frame is in a high-traffic area of your house.
Doral, FL
I had one of these and I think is really useful to work out at home. The bars are not only for pull ups but you can also get creative with routines for abs and legs as well. I love them! The only bad thing about it is that they tend to be unstable so I had to adjust it constantly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...