BY PURE FIJI

Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Rub - White Gingerlily is designed with fresh, raw sugarcane crystals and infused with the fragrance of gingerlily. This body scrub will slough away the dead and make way for the new. It's also richly moisturizing because it's infused with virgin coconut oil. After just one use, your skin will be positively glowing. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Veronica T.
I wish I could give it more stars! My absolute favorite body scrub!!!!!! They all smell amazing! My favorite is the coconut one. The scrub is "scrubby" enough. And afterwards I literally haven't had another scrub leave my skin feeling so smooth! I love to use their body oils afterwards. They just all smell so good!
Destiny M.
This smells so good I cannot like ever stopped using it it was delicious and it smells delicious and it's very wonderful and clean
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
Your skin will feel like butter after using this amazing product. Not too aggressive and also wonderful for sensitive skin. This is quite an investment for a skin scrub but I had to have it. It's the smoothst my skin has ever been. I use it everywhere but mostly my legs and arms. This brings the spa home to you.
Nicole H.
Stevensville, MD
I love this sugar rub...it smells amazing and makes your skin so soft Afterwards, I use it once a week to exfoliate my skin.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Ok. It has its flaws. It's overpriced and the mush is very stiff. You need to use the provided scoop. It will leave a residue behind on your bath or shower.

But. It's amazing. Really good at exfoliating leaves the best smelling film of nourishing oil behind. Fantastic in winter. Sugar based so can be used after a shave without stinging. I love it. My skin loves it.