BY PURE FIJI

Buy on Beauty ...
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this scrub to exfoliate my body in the shower especially if it is before shaving my legs or whatever it is. It only not only clears off dead skin and helps me get a cleaner shave, but leaves my body visibly hydrated. It also gives you an amazing shower sensory experience. Worth every penny. I've purchased this product multiple times. I can only seem to find this particular scent at Planet Beauty for some reason, but totally worth it.
Camellia L.
This body rub is the epitome of what a rub should do and be. The scent is of the most ambrosial essence you will find yourself wrapped in. It is a definite lifelong product in my body care line. Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Rub Coconut, 15.5 Ounce
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Ive always loved scrubs because i am big on exfoliating my entire body atleast 3 times per week, although ive never purchased this exact product or seen it used i would give it a go for sure! Im a huge sucker for anything that has to do with coconut in it! mainly because of its many health benefits!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great sugar scrub, and they have a lot of other scents to choose from. I love them all. My skin looks and feels amazing after I use this. Perfect to use in the summer before heading to the beach!
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Words can't describe how much I love this stuff. I love using it on my whole body but especially my feet and hands. It's smells great and causes smoothness all over.
Kristina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Pure Fiji Spa Coconut Sugar Rub is amazing! The price value is perfect for the amount that you get and the smell is phenomenal.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Pure Fiji is THE BEST body sugar scrubs there are! It lasts a long time and makes your shower smell like a tropical paradise!!!