Pure Fiji Purifying Cleanser (200ml)

by Pure Fiji

Pure Fiji Purifying Cleanser (200ml) This Purifying Cleanser by Pure Fiji is a unique cleanser that's specially designed to be gentle enough to use daily and even gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Boasting an innovative formula derived from sugar cane extracts this cleanser helps to rejuvenate tired or dull skin shedding the dead skin cells to reveal shiny and new skin. This Pure Fiji Purifying Cleanser is enriched with soy proteins and fruit extracts to help nourish and hydrate skin while it cleanses meaning your skin won't dry out. The cleanser helps to brighten skin tone and revive tired skin toning it by oxygenating the skin targeting wrinkles fine lines and impurities. Get one step closer to flawless skin with this ingenious Purifying Cleanser.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Fiji Purifying Cleanser (200ml)!
a month agoKissimmee, FL
Hand down best all natural cleanser. Women owned and operated. All products are made in Fiji to help empower locals and their trades
9 months agoNottingham
This is by far one of my favourite products. I bought the range myself from Fiji and then got my aunty to post me a second set! It smells so beautiful and reminds me of Fiji! It's so softening on the skin and it's such a treat to use. I would love for their range to be more accessible. I find this works wonders for my skin.