PURE Factory Naturals Flip Flop Foot Repair by PURE Factory - Mango Coconut 2 oz. Moisturizer Feet []

BY PURE FACTORY NATURALS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is such a great, moisturizing product! My feet, while regularly pedicured, are dry and rough between visits. The Pure Factory Flip Flop Foot Repair came to the rescue! An all-natural product, it helped repair the wear and tear on my feet, softening the skin and keeping it hydrated. I liked the hands-free application, but found I had better results rubbing the product into my feet for better absorption. It also worked really well in hydrating my dry hands and elbows! While I liked the mango coconut scent, my favorite scent is the lime sugar.