BY PURE ESSENTIAL OIL WORKS #66 in Body Oil

Pure essential oil works essential oils are 100 percent pure, natural, paraben-free and therapeutic grade. Guaranteed highest quality, all oils manufactured according to gmp and iso9002 standards. Free of pesticides, fillers, bases, contaminants and artificial ingredients. No animal testing. Pure essential oil works tea tree oil is known for its cleansing, purifying and renewing virtues. Aroma: potent, warm, spicy. see more...

• How do you use your tea tree oil ?! 3 Answers
  • How do you use this? What is it good for other than skin?1 Answers
  • Do you have to dilute this before using this on the skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
Really awesome oil. It diffuses well and I use it in my bath bombs. I like how it smells, but if you add to much it is gross.
Leticia T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this so much especially the smell of it. It defiantly helps out, I was not disappointed with the product at all.
Stacey L.
Smells and works great, I use it to make my beard oils and balm for my hubby
MARIAM DH I.
I love tea tree oil  It's so good for many things! everyone should have this oil, You can put it into your shampoo or directly onto your scalp to treat your hair,I always recommend tea tree oil because I have had such success with it.
Shelby A.
I use tea tree oil in a variety of ways. I use it mixed with water for cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom. I use it in my aromatherapy mister and it delivers long lasting scent and is very soothing. I also apply it topically to the skin to help treat blemishes, ingrown hairs, and any marks on the skin (as long as it's not an open wound). I haven't found it to be irritating at all, and it helps to speed up the healing process.
Jenni M.
Antigua
I wanted to see what the hype was with tea tree oil mostly because I had sime bumps on my face that just wouldn't go away. So I diluted some in water and put it on my face for about 20 minutes and washed it off. This morning the bumps are pretty much gone!! I will definitely be using this more!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the scent powerful???
Melanie F.
How do you use your tea tree oil ?!
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
I'm not a huge Essential oils user, however, I love tea tree oil for blemishes. Does anybody have a DIY face mask remedy for breakouts using this?
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
Does anyone know how this reacts with dry skin? I'm considering adding a few drops to my moisturizer to help with rosacea/acne but wasn't sure how it would affect my dry skin.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
How do you use this? What is it good for other than skin?