BY PURE ESSENTIAL OIL WORKS

Pure essential oil works essential oils are 100 percent pure, natural, paraben-free and therapeutic grade. Guaranteed highest quality, all oils manufactured according to gmp and iso9002 standards. Free of pesticides, fillers, bases, contaminants and artificial ingredients. No animal testing. Pure essential oil works tea tree oil is known for its cleansing, purifying and renewing virtues. Aroma: potent, warm, spicy. see more...

• How do you use your tea tree oil ?! 3 Answers
  • How do you use this? What is it good for other than skin?1 Answers
  • Do you have to dilute this before using this on the skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda A.
Fall River
I love tea tree oil especially for my hair. It's really gentle on the hair and scalp and also the skin as well. It has a very soothing scent and helps relax me. I always recommend tea tree oil because I have had such success with it.
Jessica M.
Tea Tree oil is so good for many things! You can put it into your shampoo or directly onto your scalp to treat your hair. The scent is strong but it helps awaken your senses and to be alert.
Emma M.
Brookhaven, GA
I had a few breakouts recently that I typically don't get, so I tried tea tree oil. It is wonderful. It did dry my skin out because I have very dry skin. But it cleared up my breakouts. It also smells beautiful. Would recommend!!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite essential oils and I suggest that any and everyone should have this oil it can be used on your hair skin and many more things I like to mix it with other oils to help moisturize my hair and scalp it kills bacteria. I like to use it to help heal things on my body as well it's definitely a must buy.
Alexis T.
Joppa, MD
One of my must have oils. I brought it at first for my hair and now i put it on everything. Helped heal my peircings, helped with my scalp and other things also. Love the smell, very light oil. Reccommend for many things, it is a must have. I make sure to always have stocked.
Melinda H.
I love essential oils. Tea tree oil works as a germ killer,although its natural,and safe. I make my own shampoo using 10 drops of tea tree oil along with a liquid castile soap, and water. You will never see dandruff with tea tree oil.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
Tea tree oil it's good for acne skin! I do recommend it for people. I bought it online. It's okay it's kind long lasting. It's gentle for my skin because I have combo skin. I do recommend it for people.
jazzie s.
This is one of the best oil"s to me i use it on my hair and on my body sometimes its a very thick oil and kinda brownish sometimes i order it or buy it at sallys
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I have use tea tree oil for my hair and it really works it also feels so good now I now the line also have a bar soap and I can't use it but if deep conditioner works really good you can't go work buying this product
Kendra G.
Tucson, AZ
I love tea tree oil for so many reasons. I have used it in my shampoo and along my hairline as I work at school and it is said to ward off lice!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the scent powerful???
Melanie F.
How do you use your tea tree oil ?!
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
I'm not a huge Essential oils user, however, I love tea tree oil for blemishes. Does anybody have a DIY face mask remedy for breakouts using this?
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
Does anyone know how this reacts with dry skin? I'm considering adding a few drops to my moisturizer to help with rosacea/acne but wasn't sure how it would affect my dry skin.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
How do you use this? What is it good for other than skin?