BY PURE ESSENTIAL OIL WORKS

Essential oils are 100 percent pure, natural, paraben-free and therapeutic grade. Guaranteed highest quality, all oils manufactured according to gmp and iso9002 standards. Free of pesticides, fillers, bases, contaminants and artificial ingredients. No animal testing. Oils are steam distilled. Do not ingest essential oils and do not apply to skin unless they have been diluted with a carrier oil such as grape seed, jojoba, etc. Flammable, keep away from children. Pure essential oil works stress relief blend features a citrus floral aroma. The properties of ylang ylang allow the body to relax and calm down. Contains clary sage, lemon, orange and ylang ylang. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love essential oils and they really do have healing qualities to them without a bunch of added chemicals. I love the blended oils as you get the healing qualities from more then one oil all at once. This oils is called the stress blend. It is a mixture of Bergamot, Patchouli,, Sweet Orange, Ylang ylang, Pink grapefruit, and Gurjum. I really do like the smell of it and it does really help calm you down. I wear a diffuser necklace and never take it off. I put some of this oil on the pad inside of of my necklace when I know I am walking into a stressful situation or when I am having a bad day. I will also put a few drops in the electric diffusers in my house at times when I am having a bad day and it does have a nice calming effect.The oils comes in a  amber glass bottle with a screw on lid. In the top of the bottle is what is called to as a Euro topper. This allows one drop of oil at a time to come out. So if the bottle was to get knocked over I don't have to worry about wasting more then a drop. The amber bottle also helps protect the oils from harsh lighting. I have used other oils by Plant Guru and I really do lie their quality. The oils are 100% pure and have a great amount of scent to them, not watered down like some oils I have tried. These oils can also be used on the skin, just not taken internally.
Allie L.
Carrollton, GA
I have this for my oil diffuser at home. I use it in my living room and it's a calm relaxing smell. I only put one drop in mine and it's a gentle smell not too strong. I use almost daily would recommend to all.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I do think this helped with my anxiety and would purchase again. I would recommend trying it