BY PURE ESSENTIAL OIL WORKS

Pure essential oil works essential oils are 100 percent pure, natural, paraben-free and therapeutic grade. Guaranteed highest quality, all oils manufactured according to gmp and iso9002 standards. Free of pesticides, fillers, bases, contaminants and artificial ingredients. No animal testing. Pure essential oil works headache blend features a strong, fresh minty aroma. Use this to help ease headaches. Contains peppermint and lavender. see more...

• Has anyone used this in a diffuser? I get headaches at ni...1 Answers
  • What oils are in this blend? 1 Answers
  • I have bad migraine and I tried ever pill over the count ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I am a true believer in the healing qualities of Essential Oils. I have them in diffusers in ever room of my house. I wear a diffuser necklace all the time, and even have a diffuser in my car.

The oils are 100% pure oils. They give a great scent. They come in amber glass bottles that help protect the oil from harsh lighting.

This Head Ease oils is great and really does help when I have a headache. I suffer from horrible migraines that can last days. This oil with just a couple of drops in a diffuser or in my necklace dos help ease my head ache. Be aware that if you use to much it can make a headache worse,, but that is with any strong oil. You should always start with 1 drop at a time until you get the right amount. This goes with any oil though.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
I use essential oils to help with everything. Natural remedies are my thing and always help me. If massaged lightly on the temples, this essential oil blend works wonders. I am prone to migraines especially this time of year and always carry this product on me to relieve my migraines!
Alexandra R.
I have chronic migraines and I have to say this oil actually helps. I love using essential oils and I have to say this is one of my favorites, it even smells amazing! If you have headaches I would absolutely say try this out!
Mally B.
I love this oil. When the seasons are changing and allergies get the best of me, I put a little bit (a drop) in my lotion and apply it so that the scent stays with me through the day. I also like to add a little bit to my diffuser at home during the night and let it run while I'm asleep. A little bit really does go a long way.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great especially if you have mild headaches the scent is wonderful not overbearing at all. The price is resonable. This is a must have its great
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I would really like to try this. Does it really work? I have never really used anything like this. So does it work! Where do u put it on your wrist??
Liz S.
I am a huge essential oil fan and have to say this particular blend helps enormously in any small or huge headache crisis
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
Helps me get rid of a headache every time.. It's the best remedy for everyday stresses
Nasser S.
This oil is amazing honestly I like it a lot and I bought it from Amazon I tried and I will keep getting it
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I have bad migraine and I tried ever pill over the count and nothing even the famous excedrin. I want to try something harmless that won't mess my body up in the future. can an oil really help like this one here? How do I use it? And does it treat my headache over time or this is just a temporary thing?
Deana F.
What oils are in this blend?
Kymber N.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Has anyone used this in a diffuser? I get headaches at night and would want to use it in the diffuser on my nightstand...
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Does this help subside headaches quickly?