Pure Essence Labs One 'n' Only PreNatal Multiple

by Pure Essence Labs

About One 'n' ONly PreNatal MultiplePrenatal nutrition is vital for both a mother and the child she carries, and the world's best nutrition is that found in whole foods. That's why One 'n' Only PreNatal Multiple provides over five times more whole food value than the nearest competitor, and a full 100 mg of 10:1 ginger juice extract to help with nausea and morning discomforts. Its whole foods contain countless phyto-nutrients that help every cell function at peak efficiency, so that you can be radiant in your pregnancy, and filled with vigor and energy. In short, One 'n' Only PreNatal Multiple is the finest one daily Prenatal ever offered.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Essence Labs One 'n' Only PreNatal Multiple!
Caroline B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I switched to this fantastic prenatal from another one that was a good 10 bucks more. Not that my baby doesn't deserve the best though, this blend is high quality, MTHFR-friendly, nearly complete (no prenatal I've found is complete so I don't expect any to be). I only supplement with a high quality omega-3, a cal-mag combo, Coq10, and a separate iron pill so that I can take it on an empty stomach. The one I was taking before needed to be supplemented with all of these plus some to be complete. The price point, high quality ingredients, added herbs and fact that it contains a highly absorbable MTHFR friendly kind. Of folate makes it the best prenatal for me.

Looking for your answer?