Pure Encapsulations - Probiotic G.I. - 60 Capsules uploaded by Tonya B.

BY PURE ENCAPSULATIONS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Probiotic G.I. is designed to promote gut associated lymphoid tissue composition and function, supporting healthy barrier function, gastrointestinal cell health and inflammatory balance in the GI tract. - Probioitic G.I. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I use pure encapsulations probiotic g.i. every day. Keeps me regular and I make it a part of my daily routine. This particular brand is shelfstable gluten and dairy free as well as soy free and has 10 billion CFU. The quality is like none other I've tried and I highly recommend this brand.