BY DONNA KARAN

Nichole H.
Oh how I love DKNY perfume I got this as a sample from Elder-Beerman and went back during a sale and bought a bottle because hey what girl doesn't want something cheaper and this was so worth the cost, kind of a strong smell but lasting and not overpowering deft makes you feel girly 💕💕 would recommend anyone to give it a try 👍🏻
Laura L.
RIDGEFIELD, CT
Amazingly delicious smell!! It blends perfectly with my chemistry! This is definitely something I can wear day or night! My husband even likes the smell so it is a win-win!
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
This smells so amazing! I use it everyday! I definitely recommend it to every girl! It's such a good price for the perfume! I will definitely buy more.
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
I love DKNY so I was sure that I would love this perfume as well and to no suprise I did!! It's a must have for me. You guys will love it!
Emilie A.
Hyattsville , MD
This smells like love omg my mom had this and she would get so made because i would always use it alk up before she gets to it
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Found a sample in a magazine. It smells wonderful. Really pricey but i suppose with a strong smell it would last long
Divina L.
This was given to me as a Christmas present. I love it ever since. It smells amazing and very long lasting sent.
Federico Y.
Opa Locka, FL
It is a rich, fresh fragrance and packaging is has rich smell originates ....

I love recomen
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my top fragrances. Nice for everyday and work wear. Last about 6 to 7 hours
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Great smell. Simply elegant. Great product for a great price. Long lasting scent.
joselyne g.
Does It Smell Good? When I Spray Is Does It Stay The Smell for A Long Time???
Amanda K.
What is this fragrance like