Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow

by Pure Cosmetics

With 12 shadows in the Limited Edition Nude Eye Shadow Compact from Pure Cosmetics by The Lano Company, you'll be able to create a variety of makeup looks. The colors range from pale shimmering to rich, velvety mattes and are buildable so you can even more options. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere.

Es de buena calidad? Its a good quality
What are your thoughts in comparison to the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette, since via price point and color swatching, they are virtually the same?
I got this in my box and I was wondering how would these colors look on caramel colored skin?
Start your review of Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
...shadows ranging in long-wearing pale shimmers to smooth rich mattes! Pros: long lasting, cost less than Urban Decay, paraban free, no Triclosans, Silicone free, Fragrance Free, and not Tested on Animals. in 4 reviews
...color fading. Blends well. Creates great brown smokey eye looks. Love the glittery shades. Just overall one of my favorite palettes. This and my naked 3 palette are my go to palettes. in 4 reviews
5 days agoSaint Amant, LA
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Jan M.
I got this palette in a Fab Fit Fun box and I love it! The packaging was very pretty and the nude collection of eye shadows were perfect for me.  The formula was very creamy and applied so good as well as being very pigmented with hardly any fallout.  I use it constantly cause it has such really good shades.
3 months agoDavenport, IA
Butter soft, no fall out. Blends wonderfully, not to expensive. Makes so many looks! Lasts all day, just a natural soft colors. Vegan and cruelty free. So if that's a big thing for anybody this is something for everyone. For the basic makeup people to the glamorous queen!
2 years agoTampa, FL
I received this in a subscription club I’m in. I use it every day. The colors are highly pigmented and go on silky smooth. I love how natural and neutral these shades are. You also gave bolder colors in this pallet that you can use to spice things up. The highlighting color is everything.
2 years ago
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by April G.
This is the first time I've tried a product from Pure Cosmetics. It is a basic neutral color palette with warmer and cooler colors. I favored the cooler colors on my fair olive skin and green eyes. The shadows were not difficult to blend on top of eyeshadow primer, but definitely took a bit more blending than Lorac or Lancome shadows. I'd consider these on par with TooFaced eyeshadows. The formula is a little powdery, which is not a big deal if you tap your blending brush off before applying. I was surprised by the lack of fallout for how powdery they are. I found that the best way to use the shadows is actually wet! The black eyeshadow applies very softly when dry but becomes stunning and dramatic when using a damp eyeshadow brush. Mine remained crease free for 8 hours (over eyeshadow primer) but I noticed creasing and fading after that.
Additionally, the eyeshadow brush included is actually a nice brush -- none of the bristles fell out and it seems to be made in decent quality. I needed another blending brush to create a wearable look, but the included one did much of the work.
I do not believe these shadows are worth the $50 price tag. The packaging feels cheaply made and too lightweight to warrant a price tag that high. But the brush and shadows are nice and if they were on sale, I'd absolutely recommend you purchase them. I'd be willing to purchase another similar palette from Pure Cosmetics at $25-30.
5 months agoWitherbee, NY
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Jennifer M.
I love this combination pallette! Lots of beautiful colors allow for various color combinations! I received mine as part of the fabfitfun box a year ago and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through the colors!
a year agoMillbrook, AL
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Brittney L.
I love the shimmer in each color and how they compliment each other. I got this as a Christmas gift and I have had it for a year and its not even close to being gone!
3 years agoWdm, IA
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Emily M.
I love this nude palette. The color choices are amazing and have decent pigmentation. There is however some fall out and also fading when you blend. For me they have been very minor issues, if they even happened. I am very happy with the color range and shades. Half the time I get a palette I only use a couple shades. I have used every shade in this palette and always go back to it if I want a nude eye. Don't mind my facial expression, it was an early rough day at work 😓
3 years agoAinsworth, NE
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Stacie N.
I got this in my Winter edition FEB box and love the Bude palette. All colors I would wear and choose if I were to buy at a counter. Now I just need to find a primer that helps my one eye not waste my efforts on application. Girls gotta try though. My day starts out beauty fabulous
3 years ago
This pallet is a little pricey but the colors are gorgeous. I bought it after seeing people receive it in their fabfitfun box. I use this pallet almost everyday and I love the variety of looks you can get from this. My only complaint is you get almost to much product when you put it on the brush. I find the powder often falls onto my under eye which is awful when using a dark color.
2 years agoduvall, WA
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily K.

this pallete was gifted to me and I had low expectations since I never heard of this brand before. But as usual I actually was surprised by how great this was! The pallete is an organic/cruelty free dupe for the urban decay naked pallete I used to use! The shadows are silky, pigmented and you would never know this wasn't a high end pallete!

Ask a question to the Influenster community...