BeautyEyeEyeshadowPure Cosmetics
Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow

Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow

by Pure Cosmetics

With 12 shadows in the Limited Edition Nude Eye Shadow Compact from Pure Cosmetics by The Lano Company, you'll be able to create a variety of makeup looks. The colors range from pale shimmering to rich, velvety mattes and are buildable so you can even more options. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere.

Es de buena calidad? Its a good quality
What are your thoughts in comparison to the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette, since via price point and color swatching, they are virtually the same?
I got this in my box and I was wondering how would these colors look on caramel colored skin?
Start your review of Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
...shadows ranging in long-wearing pale shimmers to smooth rich mattes! Pros: long lasting, cost less than Urban Decay, paraban free, no Triclosans, Silicone free, Fragrance Free, and not Tested on Animals. in reviews
...color fading. Blends well. Creates great brown smokey eye looks. Love the glittery shades. Just overall one of my favorite palettes. This and my naked 3 palette are my go to palettes. in reviews
3827 Landmark Dr  S.
Sherrills Frd, NC
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by 3827 Landmark Dr  S.
Well looks like I’m Doing another Review w/Out Product Detail BECAUSE Co didn’t get back to me w/URL # to Add. ANYWAY.. I Recvd this as a Freebie in a Sub Box as it’s NEW. I LOVE this palette so much I Had my Daughter Model it to Help Promote. I promoted on my Insta @jodibonee These Colors were Phenomenal!👊🏼🖤Went on GREAT & Has Double ended Eyeshadow Brush IN Palette😉 I’ve Never Promoted nor has my Daughter a Product not being Paid or Products Recvd for Promotion BUT We love to Help our Smaller CO’s (ESP since COVID-19) this is by Pure Cosmetics (not Pur) For you Generation Z you can follow my Daughter @taraabone as she Models/Promotes Fashion, Make-Up etc that’s Affordable. She has Numerous SMedia Sites she’ll add you to & Insta is open for Everyone. ANYWAY... Check out this Palette!! Gotta Buy it Guys! 5⭐️
Mersaydez H.
I mean? It's not anything special, in my opinion, and not really a "dupe" for the Urban Decay one. I think if you're contemplating purchasing this palette, to get the UD one because I have all of them and I love them to no end. These aren't horrible, but, in my opinion, they're not the best either. I tend to get a lot of fallout with these and some of the shadows are a bit chalky.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I've never tried the UD Naked 2 palette but I hear nothing but good things about it. I can imagine this as being a disappointing version of it. They're around the same price, so it wouldn't even be a good cheaper dupe anyways. But I will write this review without comparing the product, especially since I haven't personally tried the UD. I just didn't really like this palette. At first, I thought it would be great because the shadows are soft and smooth. My issue is that they're too soft, and the colors just kind of blend together into one. They're also not very pigmented. It took a lot of layering, and the shadows didn't even last long on my lids, even on top of a primer. My last little nitpick (which might be good for some people) is that the colors are very cool-toned. It's not something I can really reach for on a daily basis because the color's just wash me out (again, it'll look great on some people at least!). So overall, if you're interested in these colors and this type of palette, just look into a different brand. This one isn't worth the high price tag at all, and there are better palettes for both high end and drugstore out there.
Kim S.
Love this pallete! I got it in my FabFitFun Fall Box and I love the colors! Great for a variety of skin tones and eye colors. I would say that the colors are very pigmented but definitely use a primer underneath to help them last a bit longer!
Jan M.
Saint Amant, LA
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Jan M.
I got this palette in a Fab Fit Fun box and I love it! The packaging was very pretty and the nude collection of eye shadows were perfect for me.  The formula was very creamy and applied so good as well as being very pigmented with hardly any fallout.  I use it constantly cause it has such really good shades.
Brittney L.
Millbrook, AL
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Brittney L.
I love the shimmer in each color and how they compliment each other. I got this as a Christmas gift and I have had it for a year and its not even close to being gone!
Laura B.
Exeter, CA
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Laura B.
Third is such a pretty palette. It's full of beautiful neutral colors that will translate well on all skin tones. Some are matte and there are shimmery ones too with fun names like biscotti. The pigments are nice and they blend easily. They look even better with primer applied first, but then what colors don't?! This great for daytime/work looks and dramatic smoky looks can be created as well. Highly recommended!
Jessica J.
Stockton, CA
I received this in my fabfitfun box and I love it. I use this palette regularly. I use primer every time I wear shadows to begin with so I never have issues with color fading. Blends well. Creates great brown smokey eye looks. Love the glittery shades. Just overall one of my favorite palettes. This and my naked 3 palette are my go to palettes.
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Charis K.
Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Nude Eyeshadow uploaded by Charis K.
Overall, great colors most are a shimmer a base matte would have added. Lasts about half my workday with primer. Brush included in series isn't excellent, good for dust over all lid but not ideal for contouring or lining.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, TX
I love the color range in this palette. It is so versatile and buildable. I have used some of the colors as highlights and they look gorgeous. The packaging is great and the brush is amazing!