BY PURE COSMETICS

With 12 shadows in the Limited Edition Buff Eye Shadow Compact from Pure Cosmetics by The Lano Company, you'll be able to create a variety of makeup looks. The colors range from pale shimmering to rich, velvety mattes and are buildable so you can even more options. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere. see more...

• I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this 1 Answers
  • Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades a...1 Answers
Brittany P.
Altoona, AL
The PURE cosmetic buff palette is my favorite. I use it daily. The packaging is durable and the shadows are highly pigmented and super smooth.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I got this in my December Boxycharm and I love it! I didn't have a naked palette and this contains my everyday colors. The payoff is amazing!
Abbie K.
Hamburg
Great color, long lasting. Got it in one of my monthly boxes and I’m glad I did! I use it allll the time and I really enjoy it.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty colors and decent pigment. I got the buff palette which is mostly pink shades that work well with my lighter coloring.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I got this palette in my Boxycharm box and I absolutely love it! It's so pigmented and the colors apply nicely.
Sarah W.
Des Moines
I love this eyeshadow pallet. The colors are beautiful. They blend easily. The double ended brush is amazing.
Mariana G.
This is a really good palette, the pigment is good.
There's another brands better, but this is a good option
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
I just used this palette for a bridal magazine shoot. Holy cr*p is it beautiful! Not only is the shimmer SPECTACULAR, but the application is so smooth and easy. You can easily do a soft, subtle look or an incredibly bold and dramatic one. I did 3 bridal looks and 6 bridesmaids looks and all of them looked gorgeous (if I do say so myself). Highly recommend!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I received this product in my Boxy Charm monthly subscription. I was SO excited to get it and I know why. It is a great palette.  Very pigmented and beautiful.  Apparently it is a dupe for Naked 3 (which I do not own) but I would definitely purchase this palette when it runs out.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
This pallet is incredibly pigmented. Beautiful color selection and goes perfect with my green eyes. I got this through my monthly topbox for an extra $10. There is some fallout but it’s definitely worth it. Color pay off is extraordinary. Pure Cosmetics Limited Edition Compact Buff Eyeshadow
Jules H.
I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks very similar to the Naked palettes that I love. How would you compare this palette to the Naked 3? They look very pretty in the pictures! How would you compare the colors/quality of it?
Elia J.
I have never tried this brand, what is the color payoff like with these shadows? Are they highly pigmented?
Suzy G.
London , London
Where can I buy this
Pamela A.
N Chesterfield , VA
Is there a mix of shimmers and mattes in this palette, or is it strictly one or the other?
Anna B.
Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades as well as shimmery shades? Do you think this palette would work for all skin tones? (I'm mixed black and white so I have a darkish tan complexion)

Amazon