BY PURE COSMETICS

With 12 shadows in the Limited Edition Buff Eye Shadow Compact from Pure Cosmetics by The Lano Company, you'll be able to create a variety of makeup looks. The colors range from pale shimmering to rich, velvety mattes and are buildable so you can even more options. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere. see more...

• I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this 1 Answers
  • Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Slayahontas S.
This palette is a dupe remake of the Naked 3 palette. I think this one is more expensive so I suggest just buying the Naked 3 palette. However the pigmentation, application, and packaging are beautiful. I would never pay $50 for this but it was a delight to receive in my boxycharm box.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Beautiful metallic colors! Love this palette that I got from fabfitfun. A must try. Some colors were a little dark but I have blue eyes and fair skin. Strong pigmentation beautiful layout buttery soft feel!
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
This is be far my favorite eyeshadow kit that I own. It fit so well to my blue eyes. It was very good for its affordable price. The pigment could use some tiny adjustments. I would recommend this to anyone.
Luz Y.
The colors are so pretty but it doesn’t last all night. It sucks because after a few hours my eyeshadow looks like it’s half off. At first the colors are very pigmented. I honestly wouldn’t buy it again.
Lisa W.
Farina , IL
Love love love. This product is just so awesome. The price is great but it’s comparable to the urban decay just a portion of the price. This product last all day. I just don’t like that it’s hard to find.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
Love this eye shadow, the pigments are nice and creamy and they last a almost all day. I received this as a gift and was hooked on it. The packaging is a metal case with a mirror, super secure. They include a double sided brush that has one to apply and one to blend and it's made of quality materials. I would recommend this to everyone.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
This is an exact dupe for the Naked 3 with the same pigments. I am willing to bet the Naked 3 is manufactured in the same facility. If you are willing to save $4 and not get the brand name then go for it, but I already have the Naked 3 so it isn't for me
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Beautiful palette. Really pigmented. Worth the price. Will continue buying from this brand for sure. My first one came in boxycharm and I've never tried the brand before and I was so glad I did!
Dani B.
Love these colors!!! It's a spoof of the naked pallet from Urban decay and just as fabulous. I got this in my fab fit fun box and could not be more extatic.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Limited edition mean buy me NOW, you need this in your palette collection. Great price, great product, the Buff colors make it an everyday look glam.
Jules H.
I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks very similar to the Naked palettes that I love. How would you compare this palette to the Naked 3? They look very pretty in the pictures! How would you compare the colors/quality of it?
Elia J.
I have never tried this brand, what is the color payoff like with these shadows? Are they highly pigmented?
Suzy G.
London , London
Where can I buy this
Pamela A.
N Chesterfield , VA
Is there a mix of shimmers and mattes in this palette, or is it strictly one or the other?
Anna B.
Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades as well as shimmery shades? Do you think this palette would work for all skin tones? (I'm mixed black and white so I have a darkish tan complexion)