BY PURE COSMETICS

With 12 shadows in the Limited Edition Buff Eye Shadow Compact from Pure Cosmetics by The Lano Company, you'll be able to create a variety of makeup looks. The colors range from pale shimmering to rich, velvety mattes and are buildable so you can even more options. The Lano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere. see more...

• I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this 1 Answers
  • Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades a...1 Answers
LIZZANDRA B.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing eyeshadow !! Love the texture ! The packaging was so amazing all the colors are wonderful . This is my second palette because I ran out of mojave color on my pallets. Yes I would totally buy again and recommend to all girls out there!!
Taylor A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette. It made me realize you don’t have to always buy urban decay to get good quality. I really enjoyed the colors in it! I would recommend if you want a little variation from other nude palettes
Shannon J.
Bellevue, WA
I recieved this pallet in one of my Boxycharm boxes, and I was excited for it. It kind of let me down. The pallet is beautiful in presentation. The case the shadows are in is a heavy duty plastic box that is made to look like a bronzy metal. It has beautiful swirls on it that gives it a feminine elegance. Inside the box is all the shadows as well as a decent brush. The shadow color names are listed under the shadows. Now what I don't like. They aren't the most pigmented or bendable shadows. I feel like when I put a lot of them on they dont show up well on my skin, and I have pale skin. There is a red glittery shadow in there that I had hopes for, but when you put it on it looks black with very little red glitter. I never find myself reaching for this pallet, and I'm glad I didn't purchase it myself.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I really like this product that I too received via boxycharm. While I would definitely buy it in the future if it cost a tad less. I think that $50 is just too steep for it as I only use a few of the colors (due to my coloration not because there is anything wrong with the colors but I am very fair and red head, green-eyed so that not every color is suitable for me personally). But I would really miss it when/if I run out (if depends on what else comes into my collection and how it compares). I'll tell ya what though, I may very well change my mind about this depending on if I come across other eye-shadows that are or are not comparable. Because I personally think the shades and the ease of application and pigmentation are all quite good.
Katrina L.
Middleburg, FL
I got this pallete in my boxycharm box and I love it. Actually, this pallete is why I signed up in the first place for boxycharm. I do think it is on the pricy side but the colors are nice and the pigment is beautiful. I use it weekly and it still has plenty of life left in it so you will definitely get a lot of life out of this product. I would buy this again. Oh and the packaging is beautiful.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I was quite surprised and impressed with this pallette!!!! I was expecting an ok product but I'm in love!!! The pigment is on point,you couldn't ask for better blen -ability and the colors are great!! You can get multiple looks so if you travel you won't have to take multiple pallette. I'd say this is on par with some of the high end pallettes!!! Would highly recommend!!! Keep on doing what your doing PURE!!!
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
Here is my honest opinion, the concept of this palette seemed great. However,  I never ever use it. I was lucky enough to receive it in one of my boxy charms, and thank god I didn't spend full price on it. I really don't think the shadows are high pigmented, or as blend able. I only gave it two stars because the packaging is still nice, and there are like two shadow colors in there that I think are pretty. Other than that you're better off spending the same price on a naked palette which is ten times better.
Saundra A.
I got this out of my Boxee charms of makeup subscription box and I absolutely love it I wouldn't change it for the world the color the very pigmented they work wet or dry I would recommend this palette all day long a lot of people say that it is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but I don't only the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette so this one works for me.
Jessica N.
Crystal River, FL
I got this palette from boxy charm. It is really great but for the price. I don't know if its worth it though. The pigments are okay. I dampen my eye shadow brush with a little water to get better pigments. I'm glad i didn't have to pay the 50 for this product!
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Got this palette in my boxy charm. It is trash. I get better quality at the drug store. Fall out every where. The mirror.. con you even call it that.. is like a fun house mirror. My was damaged so it doesn't open right. The colors beautiful but the pigment isn't there. Do not buy!!!
Jules H.
I have heard good things about this palette, but it looks very similar to the Naked palettes that I love. How would you compare this palette to the Naked 3? They look very pretty in the pictures! How would you compare the colors/quality of it?
Elia J.
I have never tried this brand, what is the color payoff like with these shadows? Are they highly pigmented?
Suzy G.
London , London
Where can I buy this
Pamela A.
N Chesterfield , VA
Is there a mix of shimmers and mattes in this palette, or is it strictly one or the other?
Anna B.
Is the color easy to blend? Also are there matte shades as well as shimmery shades? Do you think this palette would work for all skin tones? (I'm mixed black and white so I have a darkish tan complexion)

Amazon