Pure Cosmetics 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Cleanser - 6 fl oz

by Pure Cosmetics

Super gentle, hydrating facial cleanser washes away makeup (including eye makeup) and all other impurities while treating your skin to antioxidant rich organic green tea, soothing organic aloe juice, healing herbs, calming jasmine essential oil and other nourishing nutrients. This richly foaming facial cleanser will leave your complexion purified, hydrated and nourished. Made specifically to treat normal to dry skin but gentle enough for all skin types. Truly 100% Pure - carefully formulated without detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients that can strip or dehydrate your delicate skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Cosmetics 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Cleanser - 6 fl oz!
4 years agoNorfolk, Virginia
Pure Cosmetics 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Cleanser - 6 fl oz uploaded by Sydney H.
I have been using this for the past month! It has helped my acne so much. Reduces the redness and is very gentle on the skin, especially people who have sensitive skin like me. Easy pump bottle and works well with my clarisonic. Leaves my skin looking and feeling very clean and cleansed!
4 years agoChino, CA
Natural ingredients are something that I always look for in products, especially for my face so this is cool