BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 011 oz Lip Balm

Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 0.11 oz Lip Balm

by Estée Lauder

Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 0.11 oz Lip Balm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 0.11 oz Lip Balm!
Manicha F.
Raleigh, NC
This lipstick was not a good choice based on the color of my lips. I will not try recommend to anyone.
Soeda H.
montreal
Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 0.11 oz Lip Balm uploaded by Soeda H.
J’adoore, la texture et la couleur sont juste waw Très soft sur les lèvres, en amour avec lui, vraiment top Je le recommande très fort
Melanie A.
Haifa
Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm by Estee lauder for Women - 0.11 oz Lip Balm uploaded by Melanie A.
I get the mini size when I do an order in there web site. enjoy using it. moisturise your lips and have lovely pink colour that adapts to your own lip colour.

Looking for your answer?