BY PURE CITRUS

Smell the Difference! 100% Natural Non-Aerosol Eliminates Odors Naturally Pure Citrus Freshens the Air with Fresh Lemon Fragrance There s no odor fighter more pure, more natural or more effective than new Pure Citrus Lemon Air Freshener. It uses highly concentrated oils extracted from fresh citrus fruits to kill odors instantly and leave the air smelling clean, clear and purely delightful. No Chemicals, Non-Aerosol Pure Citrus contains absolutely no man-made chemicals, heavy perfumes or artificial ingredients. The non-aerosol dispenser protects your environment, while Pure Citrus is making it smell cleaner and fresher than you ever imagined. Try Pure Citrus today and discover the natural advantage of an appealing citrus scent. Pure Citrus: The Natural Way to Eliminate Any Odor Anywhere: Garbage Pets Litter Boxes Mold Mildew Dampness Smoke For: Home Car Office C see more...

• Have you ever used this pure Citrus? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My family loves to take it along on vacations to make the motel/hotel smell great while we are there for a stay!" in 1 review
  • "This air freshener does the job!" in 1 review
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Decorator Expert
My mom uses this and her house and I love the orange scent!!! It works great to get rid of any odors.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Honolulu, HI
This is thee ONLY air freshener that doesn't mask over but it completely gets rid of it. I have the orange one and it smells exactly like oranges, not artificial. This is about $5 at my store but well worth every cent. I would definitely recommend this spray and I will purchase it over and over.
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.
Love this natural air freshener. I love the orange smell. you can smell the oil. It covers/neutralizes any smell you have. It doesn't just mask it.
Naples, ME
If you like oranges, limes and lemons you will LOVE this spray. Just a little squirt of it really eliminates odors and it makes you feel like your in a lemon field. Plus, no chemicals here.....natural pure citrus is awesome!
Sam M.
Sam M.
I love this stuff for my car, with a 2 year old I'm forever forgetting smelly things in there & this knocks out the smell asap!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
I love citrus and this spray defiantly gives me my citrus fix. This air freshener does the job! It is strong but it effectively kills odors around the home, in the cars, and at motels/hotels. Love it.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
Using this right now in our bathroom. I love the fact that there are no chemicals being sprayed around and it really cuts the nasty odors. The small can lasts a long time.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This smells so nice I love anything citrus so if you like citrus you will love this
Paola G.
Paola G.
This product is awesome it completely eliminates any, even the strongest of odors in the air.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
This is a great natural air freshner spray! We use the orange one and it really does smell like oranges. I only give this 4 out of 5 stars because it leaves an oily residue on surfaces, so just be careful where you spray!
Naples, ME
Have you ever used this pure Citrus?