Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz

by Pure Brazilian

Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz

Is this good for split ends?
Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz ? How does this work for people who have oily hair? I need to wash or use dry shampoo after 24 hours or my hair is visibly greasy.
Is this good for straight hair or mostly for curled hair ?
Start your review of Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz!
Montreal, QC
There is absolutely nothing like this stuff on the market and this spray makes the difference for me every day. I have to jump through the hoops of trying to import it. I do it because it is worth it. It is the only product on the market that gives me back my natural hair texture.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. Normally my hair is dry and frizzy. This product made my hair soft, shiny and less frizzy, without feeling greasy. Works great for detangler and keeping hair hydrated. And it smells amazing!
I totally recomend this product My hair looks so much better and softer, frizz has been gone since the beggining i wear this daily i can't live without it it's looks really hydratated
Sydney, NS
I didn’t love this one I found it kinda watery and it didn’t really work for me I wasn’t happy with it at all I got it in my Ipsy bag I prefer my leave in-conditioner to be more creamy I have curly hair and it tangles so this just didn’t do it for me
Ancaster , ON
Smells lovely and instantly made my fine frizzy hair feel silky smooth. Doesn’t weigh my hair down either!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colorado Springs
3 months ago
Bethanny C. • 3 months ago
I wouldn’t use it on your whole head, only on the ends and sparingly.