Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz

by Pure Brazilian

Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz

Is this good for split ends?
Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz ? How does this work for people who have oily hair? I need to wash or use dry shampoo after 24 hours or my hair is visibly greasy.
Is this good for straight hair or mostly for curled hair ?
Start your review of Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz!
Opp, AL
heaven in a bottle!! this stuff is amazing! it leaves your hair so silky and manageable. it also smells soooo good! it isn’t that expensive and it works like a salon-quality conditioner. definitely going to repurchase this!
Boston, MA
This was a jic elevate in conditioner, and it definitely did feel moisturizing, but I did not prefer it to the hair oil from this same brand. It didn’t have a really phenomenal effect on the feel of my hair. I think you could get just as good if not better leave ins for cheaper.
Gulf Shores
I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and I really like it, it helps tame frizz and makes my dry hair feel healthy. My only issue is how expensive it is on. Ipsy, Amazon, and the brands website. So I got the shampoo off amazon that was much cheaper and it works great as well
East Hampton, CT
Hands down best best best leave in! My hair tangoes so easily but this stuff helps with very little product! Does not leave me greasy. Affordable, a little goes a long way. Definitely have gone thru multiple bottles. Awesome scent
Albuquerque
This leave in is wonderful. It really helps my thick, coarse hair feel soft and manageable when I’m in a hurry. The smell is great, my hair is smooth and hydrated, and I am a big fan. It lives in my gym bag for my lunch workouts!
Erie, PA
This leave-in conditioner gave my hair so much body I thought it would just protect my ends but I like what it’s done all over. Need to find out who sells this brand as I got it in a online beauty subscription box.
Wichita, KS
This product is great. It helps tone down my frizz, it makes my hair feel so soft and shiny but not in a greasy way. It really is a miracle conditioner. My hair just looks so much better since using this product!
Matawan, NJ
Love to use this right after the shower to give my hair that extra body of moisture. A little goes a long way, and smells great and not too strong. Would recommend it to anyone and would purchase again.
I used this for the first time, and off my first impression it left my hair feeling extremely soft and shiny. Will give a more thorough review once i test it out more
Kansas City, MO
Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz uploaded by Mrs. P.
I got a trial of this in my January ipsy bag and it was like at first spray! This smells wonderful and left my hair soft and manageable with unbelievable shine after just one use. I didn't even need the rest of my products all I had to do was blow dry and I was all set. Packaging is attractive and as soon as my sample was gone I ordered a full size. This is a new part of my everyday hair care! Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colorado Springs
3 months ago
Bethanny C. • 2 months ago
I wouldn’t use it on your whole head, only on the ends and sparingly.