BY PURE BRAZILIAN #11 in Body Scrub

• Does this leave a kind of film in your hair? Or make it l...2 Answers
  • This leave in conditioner is good for all hair types?1 Answers
Diana H.
Everett, WA
What a great product. I have naturally curly hair and I brought this with me Kaua’i in hopes it will help keep my hair tame. When I stepped off the plane and was treated by the very thick humidity I thought nothing can work against that. I was wrong. Pure Brazilian worked wonders. Not only did my hair stay frizz free but it was soft to the touch even after some snorkeling adventure. Salt water and humidity was no match for this great product. I am telling all my curly haired friends to try this product.....it’s fabulous!!!!
Holly B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have a ton of trouble with frizziness with my hair, the minute I walk outside after styling it it’s already fluffed up, but I used this leave in conditioner one day before I left work and it kept my hair pretty tame all day long! I love the pure Brazilian brand! I’ve gotten a few of their samples from ipsy and I love it!
Maya N.
Milwaukee, WI
Amaaaazing product. It’s so easy to spritz in. Not so good as a treatment but is useful for touch ups or in LOC method styling. I also used it on some wavy bundles I had and it had the hair smelling good, shining and detangled. I like it cause it’s not too heavy but I’d still moisturizing.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I love this. I bring a bottle with me every time I go on a cruise. The salt in the air from the water really dries my hair out and makes it unmanageable. But after I wash my hair I’ll let it air dry with this in it and my hair is manageable and soft.
Sarah S.
I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag and have been using it ever since. I use it when my hair is feeling more dry than usual and feel it works well (and I really like the smell). But the price tag is a bit too high for me at $26.
Emily D.
This keeps hair very smooth and soft. It’s great for detangling hair when wet so you can brush it out. It’s a good price and lasts a long time. Keeps hair really soft and smooth. This product is a good investment for beautiful hair.
carmen w.
Durham
I've only tried this leave in conditioner once, but it seems to work really great, it makes your happy shiny and silky, I used too much the first time, you really only need what the bottle says to use and it works great.
Lindsay M.
Redmond, WA
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners! I have colored hair and it made my color more vibrant and last much longer than before. My hair is not tangled or frizzy. I highly recommend this product!
Christina Y.
lykens
I have very frizzy hair and it is also very dry and this product works very welling and I love using and I am always telling my friends about it. I will never use anything else.
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
This leave in conditioner is one of the best I have ever used!! It leaves your hair soft and strong. It smells really good. It is affordable. It is great that is has us protection for your hair and keratin.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I've heard really good things about this Pure Brazilian leave in conditioner. Does it leave your hair feeling super greasy?
Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA
Where can I buy this?
MK R.
Where can I buy this?
Devan L.
Groton, CT
Does this leave a kind of film in your hair? Or make it look greasy at all?
talia c.
This leave in conditioner is good for all hair types?

back