Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Courtney W.

BY PURE BRAZILIAN

Pure Brazilian DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE is like a drink of vitamins and nutrients for your hair. The MASQUE fortifies the cuticle using essential nutrients, such as Keratin and Cocoa Seed Butter, leaving the hair feeling like satin! The Final Results: Smooth, Frizz-Free and Radiant Hair! see more...

Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I am beyond obsessed with deep conditioning mask. It has helped keep my hair healthy and strong! Highly recommend! Worth the price! I can’t tell every time when I don’t use it in my hair!
Kasey R.
Love everything about this except the price. I feel it is way to expensive for what you get. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair super soft. I have thick oily hair and it doesn't make it more oily at all.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff smells sooooo good and after using it, my hair feels so much softer and looks shiny and healthy! It also makes my long, thick hair easier to brush and gets all the tangles out. I would recommend this to anyone!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This is amazing. I was given it as a gift so not sure how much it costs but it definitely works and made my hair so soft and smooth. I liked that you only need to leave it in for 20 mins which isn’t too long. The ends were noticeably healthier. The smell is also amazing.