Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz

by Pure Brazilian

Pure Brazilian DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE is like a drink of vitamins and nutrients for your hair. The MASQUE fortifies the cuticle using essential nutrients, such as Keratin and Cocoa Seed Butter, leaving the hair feeling like satin! The Final Results: Smooth, Frizz-Free and Radiant Hair!

Is this product curly girl method approved?
Start your review of Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz!
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Tara S.
Loved this stuff. I wish #ipsy sent the full size tho bc this was basically a single use for me as I have long thick hair lol I loved the way it left my hair after drying post shower. Only thing that could make it better is making it more scented. Nothing I love more than silky shower fresh hair that smells amazing lol
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Im excited to try this mask for my hair as it’s a deep conditioning mask I hope it works and makes my hair super soft. I have used one other product before and was really pleased with the detangling spray.
Marichell B.
Rio Grande City
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Marichell B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing I really love it I use it every night it leaves my skin really clean really easy to apply and I recommend this product Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz
Bryanna R.
Dayton, TN
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Bryanna R.
I gave this three stars simply because it smell amazing. HOWEVER, it didn’t do much for my hair but make it feel heavy. It almost seems like conditioner that doesn’t come out easily. It just made my hair look really greasy.
Chelsey L.
Rice
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Chelsey L.
Love this mask... I have straight hair and I usually put it in 30 min before a shower and then shampoo and condition regularly, leaves the hair so silky smooth would love to try other products from this brand.
Kristi T.
2,127 reviews
I really like this deep conditioning mask. It smells great, almost a little tropical. I have fine hair and I use a lot of heat products so I am always looking for a good deep conditioner. It helps maintain my frizz and keeps my hair soft, shiny and healthy.
Mariah G.
Dunkirk, NY
Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Mask 8 Oz uploaded by Mariah G.
I recieved this in my ipsy bag. I'm glad I didn't buy it retail because First of this is heavy perfume scented. I like scented hair care but this was like a floral string perfume. This left my hair feeling so weak and damaged and I have never have had this feeling after using a hair masque.
Rebecca M.
I was going to give this 5 stars, but then I tried the Marc Anthony Grow Long hair mask and I vote for that one! I received the Brazilian hair mask in my ipsy bag. When I first used it, I used it as a normal conditioner and I loved the results. My hair was so soft and manageable throughout the day and didn't get tangled throughout the day. The more I used it tho, the less I came to like it. I didn't notice the same softness over time and it just didn't stick out to me. I wouldn't purchase this product in the store unless it was a great deal.
Yara G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
It’s an amazing mask, it helps my hair look shinier, alive, smoother and healthier. Overall it is worth every penny although a bit pricey.
Destini G.
Roanoke, TX
Smells good! Left my hair feeling pretty soft. Just didn’t like that it recommended keeping on for 20 min
Ask a question to the Influenster community...