BY PURE BODY NATURALS

250g/ 8.8 fl. oz. - Dead Sea Mud Mask Best for Facial Treatment, Minimizes Pores, Reduces Wrinkles, and Improves Overall Complexion - Dead Sea Minerals Help to Pull Toxins Out of the Skin - Facial Mask Provides Relief from Acne, Blackheads, Pimples, Acne Scars and Cellulite - Safe for Use on Face and Body - Premium Spa Quality Dead Sea Product - Skin Cleanser, Pore Reducer & Natural Moisturizer

• Is this a peel off mask or wash off?3 Answers
  • does this actually work? breakouts? 3 Answers
  • How long did it take to see improvement in your skin using this pro...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I got this as a gift for my dad who is in his late forties. He looks very young for his age and wishes to keep it that way lol that man loves anything that'll help it get rid of wrinkles and just overall making him appear younger than he really is. So, I got this Dead Sea mask a long with an Aegean oil from art naturals for him and he was so excited to use it! This had amazing reviews and was the number one best seller so it intrigued me. He has been using it for about 4 months now and has seen that his face is smoother and any dark spots he got from being in the sun were getting lighter and/or have disappeared. He also thinks that this product helped him with his wrinkles. He works in construction, and so many of his coworkers do not believe he is 48. They say he looks 38. So ten years younger lol The container was a little smaller than expected but a little really goes a long way! You only use this once a week and right now he has more than half of the container left!
I have used this product several times as well and have noticed that my face is so soft afterward. Also, it has helped clear away some of my acne which is rare because hardly anything works for me. I will be buying his for myself soon! Please try out this product for yourself, I am sure that you will love it!
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
This is possibly the most underrated product I have bought. I love it! I got it on Amazon for $15 and it is totally worth it. It goes on your face so smooth and gentle. Perfect for sensitive skin! It has a very pleasant scent and it's not powerful. Unlike other masks, it doesn't crack while drying and make your face uncomfortable. You just take it off easily with some water and a wash cloth and it's so easy! Would 100% recommend. I could see and feel an immediate difference in my skin after using this product.
Talela M.
Talela M.
I received my first mudmask about three months ago and I love it! Firstly I'm still on my first can. It last for a very Long time, it doesn't take that much to start working, you apply a thin layer and then in about seven minutes you feel it Begin to dry, and you'll feel your face beginning to tighten. I love the feeling after I take it off my face feels fresh and clean. I use it especially when I break out because it clears my skin in a matter or Day's.
Briana F.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this mask, I found it on Amazon and got it Prime which adds value for me (who doesn't love free shipping?) I was apprehensive at first because Amazon beauty products are either hit or miss and I'm not going to pretend that the plain label didn't sketch me out a bit. I've used it for a few months now and I love it, it definitely helps moisturize my skin. It makes me feel very relaxed and it's a great value.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
My daughter and I used this product together, I have to say we looked goofy and I wish we took photos. The product smelled good and left us with smooth skin and I could feel my skin a bit tighter. Heck if it works to tighten my skin count me in for a weekly treatment. We had fun and will use it again, it says once a week, so we will try for once a week. Me for tighter skin and my girl to prevent acne.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mask. you get so much of it and it works so well. Every time I use it, it leaves my face feeling super smooth and so healthy. It smells great which is awesome too and my boyfriend says he can see a difference in the color of my skin ( less redness) so im going to keep using it! I get it off Amazon with prime so its easy to get too!
Devin R.
Devin R.
No complaints! I love throwing this on my face and drinking some wine! I've also used it on some of my kids faces just for fun and they loved it! When I put it on and let it sit my face becomes cool and it relaxes me. This product makes my skin uber soft. It didn't get rid of my acne but I don't think that's the point of the product.
Josselyne P.
Josselyne P.
Rialto, CA
This product is amazing! I have sensitive acne prone skin and always fear trying out a new product. I decided to give this a try and within a couple weeks of use I noticed my completion evening out. I wouldn't say it does much with any acne related problems but it does give you a fresh clean feel. I would definitely suggest this.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Endicott, NY
I have extremely sensitive skin and struggle with acne & blackheads so I rarely put anything on my face besides coconut oil & my special foundation. I'm so happy I gave this a chance, within a week I could feel & see the difference. Feels nice on your face and easy to rinse off, leaves you feeling very refreshed. It's amazing!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
In general, after using this product, my skin has felt clearer, but the acne on my face has not necessarily gotten better. In fact, it seems to have stayed the same. I use this product on a semi-regular basis. You can get many uses out of a single jar, so it is worth it. I just don't think it works with my skin type.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Is it for all skins? How often should you apply it?
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Nanticoke, PA
I have been looking for a good mask that isn't too drying. I have very sensitive skin and am trying to delicately resurface my skin without over drying. How often can you use this without over drying? The label says once a week but I'd like to use it more often if possible.
Kimmie B.
Kimmie B.
BEND, OR
Breakouts?? Every time i use this it breaks me out.... Or it leave my pours black. Any idea why? Pro: leaves skin soft and hydrated.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
does this actually work? breakouts?
Dani N.
Dani N.
Is this a peel off mask or wash off?