Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread

Pure Blends believes everyone can love plant-based eating. We keep it simple, using plant-based oils to create delicious plant-based butters. Pure Blends, better-y taste that’s plant-based.

Has anyone tried this? I wanna get it, but I want to make sure it tastes good before I waste my money on it.
Can I use Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread after expiration date?
Does anyone know if this has become available in more locations than before?
Start your review of Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread!
a month agoDallas,Texas
This was actually not too bad to use. I spread fairly easily, that is the first thing that I really liked it. I don't like having to work with something such as a spread when its super chunky like other spreads. It's tasteful to the palette, it's not something that is too overpowering in flavor. It's not my favorite but it's not something that I would turn down a second time.
2 months agoGloucester Cy, NJ
Very difficult to find in stores.  I had went to 4-5 grocery stores before finding it.  Overall, the taste was pretty good.  I thought it would taste heavily like coconuts, but it did not.  Perhaps if this product were more readily available, I would be willing to repurchase, however it is not worth the drive for just one item.
3 months agoAtlanta, GA
I've been a fan of smart balance my whole life fort just about anything other than baking. This is a great alternative if I couldn't buy that one anymore. I thought it might taste too sweet but this is definitely comparable to the smart balance spread and is great as a non dairy alternative
3 months agoKennedale, TX
Tasted very good. When spreading it was very smooth. Had a very food texture to it. I think I actually liked this better than actual butter. I wouldn't change anything about it. It is reasonably priced as well. I would buy this again in the future.
2 months agoDania beach, FL
Exelente me encantó muy natural se le puede sentir el delicioso aroma de coco , y super hidratante ami me encantó lo recomiendo muchos dd verda exelente procucto .................. .... i love it hoy y siempre se convirtió en parte de ni diario
a month agoMinneapolis, MN
this product is okay. I think I prefer butter, but it works in the same way. i’m not a huge fan of the scent or taste of coconut so I think that’s why I don’t really care for it. someone who likes coconut should try
a month agoSaint Joseph , MI
Great substitute for butter. Like the taste and consistency. Will try the avocado version next. Price is decent and you can find it in most stores. I will definitely be buying this product again!!!! Thank you!
2 months ago
It was really good! And super smooth the butter almost melted in my mouth. Tasted like real coconut. Nothing really to improve. Tasted amazing definitely would recommend to other people friends and family.
3 months agoMuskegon, MI
I love this stuff! I'm trying to cut as much dairy out of my life as possible and I will definitely replace regular butter with either this or olive oil butter. At first, I was hesitant, but I'm definitely a fan now. I highly recommend this to anybody who doesn't want regular dairy butter.
3 months agoAlbuquerque, NM
The spread was nice. I like anything that is simple to use and works great. This was that. I would buy again and j do reccomend other tk at least try it out.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Are you in on the #renewvoxbox campaign? If so, have you used the coupon for the free Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery SpreadPure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread? I have been having technical difficulties with their website and finding a store location near me that sells the product. In fact, I can't get the map to show me any location, near or far. I called the customer service line for Pure Blends, but it didn't ring. Although, it did connect and was calculating call time, but no one responded on the other end. Any suggestions would be super helpful and appreciated. Especially if you have been able to use the coupon and receive your free butter. Thank you!
Amorette M. a year ago
I'm having the same problem, Albertsons doesn't have it, Wal-Mart, Smith's, whole foods doesn't have it in my location,sprouts, or trader Joe's