Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread

Pure Blends believes everyone can love plant-based eating. We keep it simple, using plant-based oils to create delicious plant-based butters. Pure Blends, better-y taste that’s plant-based.

Has anyone tried this? I wanna get it, but I want to make sure it tastes good before I waste my money on it.
Can I use Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread after expiration date?
Does anyone know if this has become available in more locations than before?
Start your review of Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread!
Paige D.
Westminster, CA
This is a very interesting product. Reminds me of margarine, but a healthy delicious version. Easy use to spread on toast with a good taste. I couldnt pick up on the coconut but my roommates said they could taste it a little bit. Looking forward to enjoying more of this product line.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread uploaded by jaqi J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have been buying this ever since Earth Balance discontinued their Coconut Butter. I am searching for a dairy free butter that doesn't contain vegetable oil. Unfortunately this one contains vegetable oil. It is more expensive than regular butter. It is certified vegan and I like the flavor. I don't like that it contains soy and palm oil. These are 2 ingredients that are not good for my thyroid. Since I haven't found a better alternative, I will continue to use it. I would recommend this product. Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread
Ashley S.
Cedar Lake, IN
Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread uploaded by Ashley S.
I recieved a coupon through Influenster to redeem and try this butter. I was really excited since it's vegan and I can never find a vegan butter I really love. This butter has a great flavor and actually tastes like butter. I've been using it for just about everything. It spreads nicely even when it's cold from the fridge. My only complaint is it doesn't really melt down like actual if you use it for toast. I've purchased both the avocado and coconut oil spread since trying this product through Influenster.
Dayana A.
E Providence, RI
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Also try the avocado one is really tasty. ———— Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread. !!
Alyson H.
Enterprise , AL
I actually like this better than i cant believe its not butter its tase is everything if you havent tried this i higly reccomend this and thr other flavor the have
Grace F.
Plymouth, MI
Didn’t like the coconut taste. I suppose if you don’t have other choices it works but not for me I suppose.
Olyvia S.
Tacoma, WA
OMG I loved the subtle flavor and great texture! I would sooo buy it again! This has been regularly on my shopping list since I received the coupon. Thank you so much Influenster!
Tessa M.
Granada Hills , CA
Tastes great and will buy again. One of my ne favorite butters. I definitely recommend trying this butter to everyone I know!
Nirisi A.
Hawthorne, CA
Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread uploaded by Nirisi A.
I’ve been trying this Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery Spread for almost two months now. I tried it on toast, plain bagels, pancakes, and waffles. I really like the taste. I find myself reaching for it more than I reach for my regular butter. It is smooth. I was surprised by how much it tastes like a better version of butter. Overall, I would recommend it. It is comparable to butter but I think it tastes better. It also seems like a healthier option. It is vegan. If you don’t like coconut, you may want to avoid it but I didn’t really taste coconut. This is coming from someone who drinks a lot of coconut water. I plan on buying this product once I run out. I did receive this item complimentary from Influenster to test, however, my opinion is my own.
Alexis G.
Graham, AL
This product is so great for my hair!! Not only does it leave a fresh scent, but also a great texture to your hair. I'm so glad I got to use this product for free by Influenster!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danika B.
il y a 3 ans
Are you in on the #renewvoxbox campaign? If so, have you used the coupon for the free Pure Blends Coconut Oil Buttery SpreadPure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread? I have been having technical difficulties with their website and finding a store location near me that sells the product. In fact, I can't get the map to show me any location, near or far. I called the customer service line for Pure Blends, but it didn't ring. Although, it did connect and was calculating call time, but no one responded on the other end. Any suggestions would be super helpful and appreciated. Especially if you have been able to use the coupon and receive your free butter. Thank you!
Amorette M. il y a 3 ans
I'm having the same problem, Albertsons doesn't have it, Wal-Mart, Smith's, whole foods doesn't have it in my location,sprouts, or trader Joe's