BY PURE BLENDS BUTTER #2 in Butter & Margarine

Pure Blends believes everyone can love plant-based eating. We keep it simple, using plant-based oils to create delicious plant-based butters. Pure Blends, better-y taste that’s plant-based.

• Where can i find this???36 Answers
  • Donde lo puedo conseguir? Qué tal su tabla nutricional? V...9 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got a coupon for it through the R...8 Answers
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I recieved a coupon through Influenster to redeem and try this butter. I was really excited for this because I have trouble finding a vegan butter that I really love. This spread is amazing. It actually tastes like butter. I've started using this in just about everything from toast to recipes. It spreads nicely even if it's cold from the fridge. My only complaint is it doesn't melt on toast like real butter does. I love it so much I've bought both the avocado and coconut oil since trying this product through Influenster.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
100% recommend to use as a butter alternative. I was a vegan in prior years and I did try to find butter alternatives and some just weren’t that tasty or had a weird aftertaste. This was actually SO good and I’m not going to switch back to real butter once my container is gone and I’m not even vegan. This is a healthy, but yummy substitute from butter and I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t want to use this over butter. There’s no strong butter taste, neither a strong avocado taste, but it just works and made my toast really good!
Amanda L.
Wickliffe, OH
There is no better combination than veggies and butter, and if the butter is made from avocado oil then it gets perfect!
I got this butter for free from @influenster and it's amazing.
Obviously, it has a buttery taste and it's very good. I loved the concept of this company that is presenting plant-based butters to help the world. We all know how good avocado is for us and this butter is much healthier than what we're used to. It's great to cook since avocado oil can reach a higher heat without compromising the nutrients, and it's also good with bread and everything that you can think of!
It's simply incredible and tasty! Try it :)
#contest
#pureblendsxinfluenster #complimentary @Influenster @Pureblendsbrand
Elizabeth V.
Yummy! I got this free Voxbox from Influenster and I was so excited to try it! I can’t believe it’s not butter was my first reaction to this product. I had it with some toast and it looks and smells, more importantly taste just like butter but healthier! It is vegan and gluten free and has a good source of Omega 3. Highly recommend
Adebisi A.
First of all, TO FIND IT: Go to the pure blends website & type in your zip code. I did that & found it at the windixie near my house. I never shop at windixie, so it was crazy how I looked in all the stores I shop, except this place & there it was. Blocks from my house.

But anyway... on to the review.
I enjoyed this Plant based spread. It’s better than I anticipated. I got the FREE coupon from Influenster & got the AVOCADO 🥑 oil, instead of the coconut. It’s so creamy & delicious. It tastes just like butter. It doesn’t taste like coconut or avocado. In a way, I was hoping it would, but it does not. But I’m still not disappointed. I don’t really use spread, I use real butter. But If it’s not real Butter, or if I was vegan, then it’s probably gonna be this product. But I still advise ppl to take caution because it’s still a fake butter, made from oil. The calories are less than butter though. So you need to decide what you care more about. Low calories or the types of fat you’re putting into your body & go from there. Thanks Influenster, for the chance to try it.
Michelle L.
I wish I loved this.  I love the idea of using healthy vegan ingredients, but as one other reviewer stated, there was not much of a taste at all.  I'm sorry but if you have not tried Earth Balance spread, give that one a try - it tastes 100% like butter.  I did not grow up vegan, so I know what margarine and real butter tastes like.  I have been vegan since about 2003 and Earth Balance still reigns king to me - as the best butter taste there is, IMO.  I did not try the coconut version of this spread but once this is gone it's right back to Earth Balance!  :)  UPDATE:  I just searched Earth Balance and they've got tons of their products on here.  For the buttery spread looks like all are 5 stars - and I know why!!  :)
paophey W.
Santa Monica, CA
I was a little skeptical at first as I love regular butter. But my boyfriend is a vegan and I have been trying to find a plant-based butter and I can truly say that I have found the one! It tastes just like regular butter with the same texture. I don't even know what the difference other than being healthier than regular butter. Definitely switching to this!
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
Great!! Amazing product. I received this item for free for testing purposes and I was psyched to say the least . It tastes just like butter. It’s deliciously creamy and was made with just enough salt. Feel so much better about using this product for cooking rather than using real butter which tends to weigh me down. This product was nice and light tasting.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
🥑 I really enjoy this spread! I was so excited ti try it, as I’ve been searching for a healthier alternative for butter. I love how it tastes and that my husband enjoys it as well. He is not a huge fan of avocados, but I love that he can have this as it doesn’t really taste like avocados. I would definitely repurchase this, as my husband and I are trying to make healthier food choices!
Jessa H.
Callahan, FL
It was a great price for such quailty. I loved the taste,it tased very rich. It had an amazing after tase and it spread very softly and smoothly. I am amazed by the fact that it's completely plant based and will be replacing my usual butter with it.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
Where can i find this???
Sherri C.
Sidney
Is this a good choice for someone with fatty liver disease?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this better than mayo ?
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Donde lo puedo conseguir? Qué tal su tabla nutricional? Vale la pena o es hecha de puros conservantes como lo que predomina en el mercado ?
Shania C.
What does this taste like? Like butter or different?