Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread

Pure Blends believes everyone can love plant-based eating. We keep it simple, using plant-based oils to create delicious plant-based butters. Pure Blends, better-y taste that’s plant-based.

If I switched from regular butter to something like Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread would there be a noticable improvement in my health, and how long would it take? For other people who cut out saturated fats in favor of healthier plant-based fats did you notice any difference in your health, positive or negative?
Does it taste better than regular butter?
So overtime, I’ve noticed that dairy breaks my skin out. So I need a alternative butter that is dairy free. I have seen this at the store but have been hesitant to buy it since I don’t know if I will like it or not. What does this taste like, is it oily and does it taste good?
Start your review of Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoNarrows, VA
Love love love this butter!!! So much healthier than regular butter and well worth the price!!! Not a whole lot in the container because it’s small but last a quite a while!! Nothing I would change about this butter
2 months agoHuntingdon, PA
On of my favorite brands of vegan butter! Love that you can keep it in the fridge and get it out and it's still so creamy, not hard. Taste is rich and pure. Highly recommend. Little pricey. So much healthier than dairy butter, substitute 1:1 ratio. Excellent for sauteing veggies, buttering toast and everything inbetween! 😊
2 months agoDania beach, FL
Exelente producto yo quedé maravillada y se lo Di a probar a varios amigos míos y les encantó por su textura , es super bueno nunca avia probado algo similar y quede enamora. Lo recomiendo muchisimo amigos es super bueno ........................
2 months agoMurphysboro, IL
Influenster sent me a coupon for this in the mail and I quickly realized that this amazing product not only tasted good but was also a healthier option than your average butter. I highly recommend this product.
9 days agoGalt, CA
It was okay, I might buy again if there is not so many options! I just prefer the Follow Your Heart brand of butter the best so far out of all the alternatives I have tried.
3 months agoMuskegon, MI
This has become a staple in my fridge. I was hesitant about how it would taste and how the consistency would be, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely repurchase and I recommend to anybody who's looking to cut dairy out of their life.
a month agoSt Augustine, FL
I really enjoyed this product. It’s lighter than actual butter and I felt like I was eating healthy fats. I put it on a raisin bagel and the flavor combo worked. I would buy this again and have tried to find it locally.
9 months ago
The taste is decent, but not worth the risk.  Sadly, this product is owned by Unilever.  It is not organic or non-GMO verified and contains palm oil and soybean oil...both are almost exclusively GM in the US.  When a product is not non-GMO verified...consider it a warning.  Unilever does own quite a few vegan brands of food including Ben and Jerry's, but test on animals for most of their home and beauty products.  Sort of backward, but they make money owning brands in both sides of the market.  I do not have a problem with those who eat animal products, but when you have to test a product on animals before you know if it's safe to use on your own body...you should rethink putting that product on yourself.   Therefore, I will stick with an honest and open company Melt for all my "butter" needs.
2 months agoNew Prt Rchy, FL
Love the creamy taste and that it’s all healthy at the same time! Definitely something we have started buying more often! [product:pure-blends-avocado-oil-buttery-spread,-15-oz.]
a year agoLewiston, ME
I recently found this butter after discovering I have a milk protein allergy. I was so upset about having to cut out all of the dairy I love, and was really skeptical that I could find something that would be a good alternative. This was my first product I tried. I am SO impressed with the flavor. It's creamy, smooth, light, and well-balanced. I put it on my morning waffles, and I saute my dinner with it. I don't think I will try out any other butter-alternatives because I love this one so much that there is simply no reason to stop using it. =] Thank you SO MUCH for helping this dairy lover find something simply delicious.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
member-ed1df1 5 months ago
Label is misleading. Purchased product at a local Kroger store since it showed the healthy avocado on its label with the wording "Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant Base Butter". After purchase and use (tastes o.k.), I read the label showing the ingredients: " Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil"...I stay away from these oils due to the association with trans fats...these oils are probably processed (not in an unrefined state) resulting in an oxidized oil posing many health dangers including organ toxicity. For an impartial review on these oils, see WebMD.com or google. Should have known better since the label said "pure blends". I personally use a combo of pure butter (Kerry Gold Pure Irish Butter (tub) and Star Premium First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Also, stay away from canola oil which is an oxidized GMO oil from rapeseed causing kidney, liver, heart, hypertension, increases trans fats, harms immune system.
review
a year ago
Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread Is this a good choice for someone with fatty liver disease?
aglael Q. a year ago
Avocados are high in healthy fat but you should consult with your Dr.