Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread

by Pure Blends Butter

Pure Blends believes everyone can love plant-based eating. We keep it simple, using plant-based oils to create delicious plant-based butters. Pure Blends, better-y taste that’s plant-based.

Where can find it and how much does it cost ? I’ve tried looking for it but I’ve had no luck
Has anyone baked with pure-blends avocado oil plant based butter
Does this taste like avicado?
Start your review of Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread!
How would you rate this product?
paophey W.
Santa Monica, CA
I was a little skeptical at first as I love regular butter. But my boyfriend is a vegan and I have been trying to find a plant-based butter and I can truly say that I have found the one! It tastes just like regular butter with the same texture. I don't even know what the difference other than being healthier than regular butter. Definitely switching to this!
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a good alternative to butter. I love avocados! They’re such a great healthy fat. It resembles butter in taste but it’s so much better for you. It’s not expensive & a little bit goes a long way but you will find yourself wanting to eat it all it’s so good. I would definitely recommend you try it!
Brianna G.
Mcminnville, OR
Coming from a avacado lover & I mean a HUGE lover lol I was so surprised I had never heard of this before nor used it. I can’t go back to regular butter spread anymore. This such a great alternative to the usual and it being flavored from avocado oil makes it all that much bigger !Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread
Ashley S.
Cedar Lake, IN
Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread uploaded by Ashley S.
I recieved a coupon through Influenster to redeem and try this butter. I was really excited for this because I have trouble finding a vegan butter that I really love. This spread is amazing. It actually tastes like butter. I've started using this in just about everything from toast to recipes. It spreads nicely even if it's cold from the fridge. My only complaint is it doesn't melt on toast like real butter does. I love it so much I've bought both the avocado and coconut oil since trying this product through Influenster.
Mackenzie♈️🖤 H.
Dallas, GA
Healthy alternative with a great texture way better for you than regular butter without a doubt
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I really like the flavor of this spread, you do not taste the avocado oil at all, just yummy buttery flavor! Better nutrition and great price
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer a spreadable tub butter than a stick unless I'm cooking/baking of course. Ive been looking forward to trying a plant based butter for awhile and this is the one I went with, it was the most affordable. I can taste a slight difference as this is a bit lighter in flavor but other than that its pretty much the same!
Brittany L.
The taste is decent, but not worth the risk.  Sadly, this product is owned by Unilever.  It is not organic or non-GMO verified and contains palm oil and soybean oil...both are almost exclusively GM in the US.  When a product is not non-GMO verified...consider it a warning.  Unilever does own quite a few vegan brands of food including Ben and Jerry's, but test on animals for most of their home and beauty products.  Sort of backward, but they make money owning brands in both sides of the market.  I do not have a problem with those who eat animal products, but when you have to test a product on animals before you know if it's safe to use on your own body...you should rethink putting that product on yourself.   Therefore, I will stick with an honest and open company Melt for all my "butter" needs.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
This spread is like crack, I can't get enough of it. I use it mostly with toast, but you can use it to cook too. It costs around $4 which is average.
Jehan S.
I actually love using Avocado oil on a daily basis for cooking, but when I got this Butter spread in my Vox Box, I was so excited to try it in Avocado toast, & its so yummy! Great alternative to regular Dairy butter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra W.
Mcpherson, KS
il y a 2 ans
If I switched from regular butter to something like Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread would there be a noticable improvement in my health, and how long would it take? For other people who cut out saturated fats in favor of healthier plant-based fats did you notice any difference in your health, positive or negative?
member-ed1df1 il y a 2 ans
Label is misleading. Purchased product at a local Kroger store since it showed the healthy avocado on its label with the wording "Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant Base Butter". After purchase and use (tastes o.k.), I read the label showing the ingredients: " Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil"...I stay away from these oils due to the association with trans fats...these oils are probably processed (not in an unrefined state) resulting in an oxidized oil posing many health dangers including organ toxicity. For an impartial review on these oils, see WebMD.com or google. Should have known better since the label said "pure blends". I personally use a combo of pure butter (Kerry Gold Pure Irish Butter (tub) and Star Premium First Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Also, stay away from canola oil which is an oxidized GMO oil from rapeseed causing kidney, liver, heart, hypertension, increases trans fats, harms immune system.
Sherri C.
Sidney
il y a 3 ans
Pure Blends Avocado Oil Buttery Spread Is this a good choice for someone with fatty liver disease?
Gaby A. il y a 3 ans
I think it might be since it’s low on fat