BY PURE BLENDS #65 in Dips & Spreads

Pure Blends believes in the benefits of plant-based eating. Pure Blends keeps it simple, using plant-based oils to create a delicious, buttery spread.

This heavenly, smooth spread, made with avocado oil, is absolutely amazing and a great way to incorporate avocado oil simply and easily into your diet.

• Where can I get this from? Very interested in trying it!!2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this in store?1 Answers
  • I cannot find this! Where do you buy this butter at?1 Answers
Jessa H.
Callahan, FL
It was a great price for such quailty. I loved the taste,it tased very rich. It had an amazing after tase and it spread very softly and smoothly. I am amazed by the fact that it's completely plant based and will be replacing my usual butter with it.
SERRA I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a super healthy and vegan option for everybody who wants to transition from butter to plant-based products! It has a super creamy texture, smooth and great for cooking. I've got a free coupon in my #renewvoxbox for testing purposes and l think l would buy this product again!

Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I received this complimentary for reviewing purposes. I’ve never been a plain toast and butter person but I tried this on some and it had more flavor than I was expecting and made it enjoyable. I love that it’s made with avocado!
Maria S.
I have to go vegan for at least 5 month a year due to my religious beliefs and practices, and i found this last year . Its really good alternative for butter to spread on toast or on salads. Definitely buying it again
Mela H.
Toronto
This is super healthy , I’ve been trying to lose weight and I wanted to cut off on oils & I bought this and girllll let me tell you, this is good with toast & this avocado oil is so good. Good if you want to be healthy!!
Madlenovich Y.
Such a great find honestly because having this in the morning with toast and spreading it  while u have the aromatic smell coming through your nose   is just amazing I like having raw avocado as well on the side with salt n pepper seasoned on it makes it that much tastier!!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I love this stuff I’ve been trying to eat really healthy and this stuff is definitely more healthier then butter ! Highly recommend if you’re on a diet
Andrea B.
919 kathryn ln carteville illinois
I have used this, and it’s great with toast , or whatever you put butter in. No bad aftertaste nothing like that. I use this product all the time .
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried and I thought I wasn't going to like it but when I put in one my toast, I changed my mind about it. It is very good and very healthy.
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
So yummy! I am so thankful Influenster sent this to me complimentary to try out! It is so much healthier then butter and it is just as delisious.
francheska r.
Where can I get this from? Very interested in trying it!!
Regine R.
Who try it.?? And do u think its healthier then other butter?
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
What all have you guys found you like to make using this? Anything gone NOT so well while trying to use it?
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
So is this more like butter? Or an avocado 🥑 purée? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I used the store locator on the Pure Blends website, but nothing shows up in my entire county. I’m bummed, I really wanted to try this stuff!