BY PURE BAR

Pure Organic Chocolate Brownie Snack Bars: Vegan Non-GMO Gluten free Kosher Organic see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I love PURE bars because they taste so good and I don't feel guilty eating them! I usually save them for when I travel because they are so convenient. I love the fact that they are made from whole food!
morghan p.
These are the best they are organic and NON-HI these are perfect for your afternoon cravings they are very affordable and good
Rebecca H.
So good! And seemingly good for you, just not sure about all the calories and brownie again makes me feel guilty lol
Avalento B.
This is so fresh and delicious you don't feel guilty when you try it when you bite this, I like it a lot
Jamie T.
Where can you buy these at. I have a health food store near me but it's very small