BY PURE BAR

Pure Cherry Cashew Fruit & Nut Bar: For a happier, healthier life, eat pure Certified gluten free USDA Organic Kosher Dairy Non-GMO verified Raw Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla L.
This bad is go great and has such a great flavor. When you eat it you feel like you are eating something this is so healthy and natural. These bars are affordable and I recommend you try one!
Tori G.
Evansville, IN
Vegan AND gluten-free? It's so hard to find products that are both those things, much less that taste great. My first bite of a Pure Bar was the Chocolate Brownie one. OMG! It was amazing! I still can't believe that something good for me tastes this phenomenal.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love these there so so good and easy to make and it don't take too long to cook and I think it's healthy . It's amazing. And it's delicious. And affordable I love this . I would recommend to try it . This bar is soooooo good
Ola W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a great product! I am absolutely in love with the flavor. It's so hard to find such a good and healthy product. I am a huge fun of it
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Surprisely good. I'm picky with my bars. Not over powering. Good price. Nice add to my stash. Carry extra to work. Co workers love them.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
The first time I tried this bar I really loved it the flavor is so bomb. The thing I like about it this bar is that it's natrue made
Brittany K.
Broomfield , CO
This bar is sooooo good! Right amount of sweetness love them a lot! Also a good price point
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
These are perfect for a grab and go snack the combination of cashew and cherry is delicious
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
These are my to go everyday to work ,I'll definitely recommend it.you won't be disappointed
angelica g.
This bar is sooooo good and delicious!!! I love to buy the bars whenever i go to Walmart
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
where are these sold?
Love W.
Where can I find this?
Kinsley R.
Would you get a full appetite on this?
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
How filling are these? Also where would I find them?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
How do these compare to other bars?