Pure Balance™ Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Kera G.Pure Balance™ Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Victoria W.Pure Balance™ Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Heather G.

BY PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance Promise At Pure Balance™ we believe in one pure and simple thought—the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That’s why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It’s the Pure Balance™ way and our promise to you and your dog. see more...

• My dog really likes this food, but I thinks she is gainin...2 Answers
Callie W.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried every hard dog food, price no option, up to 27 dollars for a 2.5 pound bag. My Chihuahua is so picky. I usually mix steak or chicken, some water and hard food. Penny would pick out the meat and leave the dog food unless she was really hungry, but at 4.5 lbs, that's not often. That was until I found this food. Not only is this food healthy, and good priced, but my dog actually eats it! So now my dog likes a food that I can buy at Walmart, not just Pet Food Express or PetSmart, and it's such a good buy compared to that high end food not sold in "normal" stores. I love this product and no longer look for another food to try. It's been over a year since we tried new food and that's a long time, my dog is 10 years old and we tried new food at least 1 time a year or 6 months if she wouldn't eat the particular food at all, so I'm happy and Penny Lane is happy and gaining weight, a good thing, sometimes she weighs close to 5 lbs!
Jask L.
My dogs know what they like and refuse to eat any other type of dry food. My family buys it for the grain free formula, it's a lot healthier for our pets. we always but it at walmart, and even though it's a bit pricey, they're worth every penny for our dogs' diet.
Jaci M.
Clinton , MS
Well I don’t personally eat it lol.... but my spoiled little fur baby does. He is getting older and it’s getting hard for him to eat dry food,but he sure loves Pure Balance. He is also very picky and I have never had a problem with him eating it or their wet food line. I would recommend it to anyone having trouble with their fur babies eating. I also love the grain free recipes they provide!
Kylie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my dog this food forever and she loves it. It is very inexpensive and sold at Walmart which is very convenient for me. I have a smaller dog and she has some trouble chewing it since it’s pretty hard pieces so I spray some water on it.
rachel b.
Bartlett, TN
my toy poodle, who has trouble eating just about anything, can eat this with no struggle. and he loves it. he’s only 7lbs so a lot of things aren’t small enough for him, but this is. will stay a staple in our house!
Jenna G.
My dog is 15 y/o and can’t eat anything without bleeding. This food is a miracle. She is energetic, sleeps well, had a great weight too. Very happy with having found this brand for my dog and I highly recommend it
Elle W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy this for my doxie/jack Russell mix and he loves it! The small morsels are easy for his little mouth to chew. He enjoys this flavor the most, but we've tried them all and they are all great.
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
My doggys love this stuff i got this since one of my dogs has missing tooth and it was hard for her 2 bite bigger pieces of food it is also helping my other dog to eat healthier and lose weight
Chelsey M.
Kentucky
I have 3 dogs with a range of allergy issues. Two small dogs, a Shih tzu and a Maltese as well as a boxer. All 3 are very picky, but they love this dog food. It’s small enough kibble pieces for my 5 LB shih tzu and it has a taste they have yet to grow bored of. Allergy issues have definitely improved as well as my boxers stomach issues. All around great dog food, a little on the high side but well worth it!
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog never seemed super picky but then I bought this food and realized that she must have hated the other way more expensive brand I had been buying because she scarfed this down like there was no tomorrow when I first brought it home. It's pretty fairly priced and she loves it so I call that a win win. I generally get the small breed formula because she likes it better. I'm just glad she's has something she loves like this food.
Barb S.
Summerfield, FL
My dog really likes this food, but I thinks she is gaining weight. Is anyone else's dog gaining weight?