Pure Balance™ Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Victoria W.Pure Balance™ Small Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 7 lb. Bag uploaded by Heather G.

BY PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance Promise At Pure Balance™ we believe in one pure and simple thought—the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That’s why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It’s the Pure Balance™ way and our promise to you and your dog. see more...

• My dog really likes this food, but I thinks she is gaining weight...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Callie W.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried every hard dog food, price no option, up to 27 dollars for a 2.5 pound bag. My Chihuahua is so picky. I usually mix steak or chicken, some water and hard food. Penny would pick out the meat and leave the dog food unless she was really hungry, but at 4.5 lbs, that's not often. That was until I found this food. Not only is this food healthy, and good priced, but my dog actually eats it! So now my dog likes a food that I can buy at Walmart, not just Pet Food Express or PetSmart, and it's such a good buy compared to that high end food not sold in "normal" stores. I love this product and no longer look for another food to try. It's been over a year since we tried new food and that's a long time, my dog is 10 years old and we tried new food at least 1 time a year or 6 months if she wouldn't eat the particular food at all, so I'm happy and Penny Lane is happy and gaining weight, a good thing, sometimes she weighs close to 5 lbs!
Chelsey M.
Kentucky
I have 3 dogs with a range of allergy issues. Two small dogs, a Shih tzu and a Maltese as well as a boxer. All 3 are very picky, but they love this dog food. It’s small enough kibble pieces for my 5 LB shih tzu and it has a taste they have yet to grow bored of. Allergy issues have definitely improved as well as my boxers stomach issues. All around great dog food, a little on the high side but well worth it!
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog never seemed super picky but then I bought this food and realized that she must have hated the other way more expensive brand I had been buying because she scarfed this down like there was no tomorrow when I first brought it home. It's pretty fairly priced and she loves it so I call that a win win. I generally get the small breed formula because she likes it better. I'm just glad she's has something she loves like this food.
Jask L.
My dogs know what they like and refuse to eat any other type of dry food. My family buys it for the grain free formula, it's a lot healthier for our pets. we always but it at walmart, and even though it's a bit pricey, they're worth every penny for our dogs' diet.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
Medium priced dog food that we buy from Wal-Mart for the Chihuahua. She’s very picky, wouldn’t even eat hard dog food at first, but she eventually came around for Pure Balance. The chicken and brown rice is her favorite.
Yesenia B.
MADERA, CA
My doggys love this stuff i got this since one of my dogs has missing tooth and it was hard for her 2 bite bigger pieces of food it is also helping my other dog to eat healthier and lose weight
Elle W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy this for my doxie/jack Russell mix and he loves it! The small morsels are easy for his little mouth to chew. He enjoys this flavor the most, but we've tried them all and they are all great.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dogs have very sensitive stomachs and this simple ingredient recipe is perfect for them. They love the flavor and the pieces are perfectly sized for little dogs. This food has no corn and is made with real meat, fruits and veggies.
Dawn A.
Port St Lucie, FL
 Two years ago I discovered this food. I wanted to feed our dogs better food but couldn't afford the high price of the well known high price brands.  This food is great. It's very affordable and Our 4 pups love it.   It's small pieces are easy for them to chew.  The best part is that it's really healthy for them.
Lauren S.
My little schnauzer loves this stuff. He used to eat a really high end food and smoothly switched over to this cheaper but still high quality option. I also love that I can easily pick it up at Walmart instead of going to a specialty food store. I recommend this product!
Barb S.
Summerfield, FL
My dog really likes this food, but I thinks she is gaining weight. Is anyone else's dog gaining weight?