Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPURE BALANCE
pure balance small breed chicken & brown rice recipe dog food

pure balance™ small breed chicken & brown rice recipe dog food

by PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance Promise At Pure Balance™ we believe in one pure and simple thought—the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That’s why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It’s the Pure Balance™ way and our promise to you and your dog.

My dog really likes this food, but I thinks she is gaining weight. Is anyone else's dog gaining weight?
Start your review of pure balance™ small breed chicken & brown rice recipe dog food !
April P.
pure balance™ small breed chicken & brown rice recipe dog food  uploaded by April P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We chose [product:pure-balance-small-breed-chicken-&-brown-rice-recipe-dog-food] for our small dogs due to stomach sensitivity issues. This is the only door both dogs will eat now. Pure Balance is equal in quality to many more expensive brands as it is grain free and is not made up of byproducts. The main ingredient is Chicken which is easy on their stomach. Unfortunately our Walmart does not carry this mixture anymore but my dogs enjoy the chicken and chick pea blend just as well.
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my dog's favorite food so far. I bought it because corn was not the #1 ingredient, it is actual chicken. The kibble size is suitable for small breeds. It is easy to get it if you have a Walmart near you. I have purchased so many bags of this so far as well as other flavors. Highly recommend. pure balance™ small breed chicken & brown rice recipe dog food
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this food she is a picky eater but she seems to really enjoy this dog food. Before she would only eat half her food with this food she eats it all .
Callie W.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried every hard dog food, price no option, up to 27 dollars for a 2.5 pound bag. My Chihuahua is so picky. I usually mix steak or chicken, some water and hard food. Penny would pick out the meat and leave the dog food unless she was really hungry, but at 4.5 lbs, that's not often. That was until I found this food. Not only is this food healthy, and good priced, but my dog actually eats it! So now my dog likes a food that I can buy at Walmart, not just Pet Food Express or PetSmart, and it's such a good buy compared to that high end food not sold in "normal" stores. I love this product and no longer look for another food to try. It's been over a year since we tried new food and that's a long time, my dog is 10 years old and we tried new food at least 1 time a year or 6 months if she wouldn't eat the particular food at all, so I'm happy and Penny Lane is happy and gaining weight, a good thing, sometimes she weighs close to 5 lbs!
Candace L.
Orange, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do alternate the flavors for them. They have loved all the flavors we have bought. My little dogs knows when it is time to eat.
ChaChi R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After trying many brands of grain free formula's, my dogs love this one the most. I love the fact that it comes in tiny bit sizes pieces for smaller breeds.
Nichole P.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a pomche and a teacup chihuahua who are both very picky eaters. We have tried other more expensive brands with no success. They both love this brand and we are sticky by it because it keeps them looking healthy and full of energy. We always make sure they have grain free food because there are less fillers and they dont require so much to stay full. Great brand at a budget friendly price.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog never seemed super picky but then I bought this food and realized that she must have hated the other way more expensive brand I had been buying because she scarfed this down like there was no tomorrow when I first brought it home. It's pretty fairly priced and she loves it so I call that a win win. I generally get the small breed formula because she likes it better. I'm just glad she's has something she loves like this food.
Chelsey M.
Kentucky
I have 3 dogs with a range of allergy issues. Two small dogs, a Shih tzu and a Maltese as well as a boxer. All 3 are very picky, but they love this dog food. It’s small enough kibble pieces for my 5 LB shih tzu and it has a taste they have yet to grow bored of. Allergy issues have definitely improved as well as my boxers stomach issues. All around great dog food, a little on the high side but well worth it!
Jask L.
My dogs know what they like and refuse to eat any other type of dry food. My family buys it for the grain free formula, it's a lot healthier for our pets. we always but it at walmart, and even though it's a bit pricey, they're worth every penny for our dogs' diet.