Pure Balance™ Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Savannah L.

BY PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance™ Promise: At Pure Balance™, we believe in one pure and simple thought--the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That's why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It's the Pure Balance™ way and our promise to you and your dog. see more...

Ally R.
This is the perfect dog food for my Boston terrier with a sensitive stomach. I have used it for years because before switching to pure balance, every dog food we tried upset her stomach. Would highly recommend this food for any dog, especially with sensitivities.
Kristie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched my dog's dry food to this brand recently and she loves it. I have a medium sized brindle pitbull and I feel so much better feeding this to her because it is free of wheat and other unhealthy ingredients. Plus it's affordable and my dog loves the taste!
Kara G.
My one dog has food allergies and this product is great. Meat is the first ingredient and it has minimal ingredients which helps in determining the cause of his allergies.
Tonya E.
Marysville
It's a great product... Lots of flavors... Good price... My dogs love it... I'd gladly recommend to others.
Savannah L.
Bakersfield, CA
My dog is sooo picky she’s a German Sheppard mixed with husky and this is the only dog food that she will eat.