BY PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance™ Promise: At Pure Balance™, we believe in one pure and simple thought--the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That's why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It's the Pure Balance™ way and our promise to you and your dog. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather H.
Edmond
A definite recipe for success! Pure Balance keeps it simple, nutritious, and tasty with their Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe! Your doggo will be begging for this bag of crunchy goodness. My pit bull/pug mix (I know, how’d that even happen?!) has allergies out the wazoo! He gets dog acne like he’s a freaking teenage boy who just hit puberty! And don’t even get me started on the shedding! Oh, the shedding! I was wearing his hair like it was the newest fashion trend. People didn’t know wether I was wearing a shag carpet, or if I’d just decided to glue a dog to my chest! Now he looks like a proper pup at the ripe old age of 6! No more pimple popping for him! And his coat is sleek, shiny, and stays where it belongs...ON HIM! I seriously thought we were going to have to buy him a full body toupee! If you want what’s best for your fur baby, spend the extra money and guarantee that the food you are giving them is quality! Or you can just invest in acne meds and a lot of lint rollers! Your choice!
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We give the dogs a variety of flavors and they love them all. This has more natural ingredients which makes the price a little high but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this brand to dog owners because it keeps your dog lean and satisfied.
Elizabeth R.
Tallassee , AL
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and he’s been on this food for years without any problem. This brand is wonderful for sensitive pups and the chicken is his favorite flavor! If you’re looking everywhere trying to find a good, healthy food that fits your pups needs, I highly suggest this one! My pup definitely approves!
Taylor H.
Prattville, AL
My dogs are adopted so I just assume they have some sort of allergy and nip it in the bud with tbis! We love the grain free formula and the dogs seem to love the taste. We usually buy them different flavors each time we get it.
Gloria C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far I've been feeding this food to both of my dogs for a week and they are doing great! My hound has a very sensitive stomach and this suits her well! Thank goodness
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I stumbled onto this food about a year ago when I was looking for something slightly healthier for my girls. I do believe this is a Walmart only brand? The price is on point with other brands. My dogs love it, and they stopped having gas problems after I started feeding it to them.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one of my all time favorite dog foods. I have a teacup yorkie and she's getting older so her teeth are more sensitive. This food has smaller pieces so it is easier for her to chew and she loves it! It's also healthy for her which is a win for me!
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is amazing an our sogs love it. It keeps them healthy an my it helps our oldest dog with his bowels
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
It is my favorite brand. They carry it at WalMart so it is super easy to obtain. They have the same ingredient list as much higher end brands. It is the only dry food I use.