BY PURE BALANCE LAMB AND BROWN RICE #61 in Dog Food

• Is this worth the money? Saw it the other day in Walmart and it w...1 Answers
  • Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?1 Answers
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
I happened to run to Walmart to pick up a cheap collar for one of the 10 puppies our dog had. We rescued her from the street having no idea she was pregnant. Before giving birth she would eat anything we gave her, shortly after she got super picky. I walked past this and decided it was worth trying a small bag to see if she would eat it. If she hated it it was cheap enough to just throw away. Turns out she actually liked it! I'm not sure how it compares to the pricey brands as far as ingredients go but I like that it's grain free. We kept one puppy and I've noticed him itching a lot so I'm thinking he has food sensitivities so I'm thinking even though it's not puppy food I'll have him try it and see if it helps going grain free.
Meethu C.
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA
I would give this like 10 stars if I could. This has been wonderful for my own dogs as well as fosters. I foster dogs with skin issues and just generally in poor health pretty often and I used to just feed them regular purina dog food and when I switched I see such an improvement in their coats and skin and everything. Obviously grain free is going to be better than purina, but I've tried blue buffalo and rachel ray and Diamond and 4H and all of those had their own issues, whether it be diarrhea or just disinterest not to mention much higher prices. Pure Balance is wonderful! On a side note, their cat food is great as well.
Kati B.
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
This is the ONLY grocery store brand I will ever buy for my dogs. it's actually better for your dog than Blue Buffalo or Royal Canin and it's way cheaper than wellness brand or Merrick which are equally as good. I love it a fuss town and I like that I don't have to drive 30 mins to get to a pet store to buy this food and I can just get it at walmart. I also buy their brand of wet food for one of my dogs. it's also great for puppies because "puppy food" actually can be harmful to your dog in the long run, especially bigger breeds because it promotes too much growth too fast.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
This is the food we use for my dogs. It's a good food for how cheap it is. However, the only reason why I've stayed with this food is that I'm on a budget. Once I have more money coming in, I'm going to invest in a better food for my dogs. What they eat plays a big part in how long and healthy of a life they live. The dogs don't seem to love the food but they still eat it. One of my dogs also has gained weight since starting on it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Griffin, GA
My 3 dogs have switched to this since one of them started having skin issues. It has definitely helped with her discomfort and helped lessen her scratching. I love the more natural ingredients without all of the nasty fillers.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Just bought this for my pooch. She seems to love it! Her coat has been looking healthier as well. It doesn't have a bad smell on her breath either hahaha. Good value for the money.
Tinisha P.
Tinisha P.
My dogs don't seem to like any food as much as they do with Pure Balance! My Pomeranian loves lamb anything so I was happy to find this brand of kibble for him to enjoy.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Ellijay, GA
We feed our Riley pure balance and she loves it. She especially loves it when we mix the wet pure balance in the dry food.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a dog food I can feel good about. It's perfectly formulated for my Dalmatian and he absolutely loves it!
Tárcila O.
Tárcila O.
Tampa, FL
I adopted a small adult dog. I knew I did not know what she was like and what she was used to eating before I had her. I went to Walmart to look for a dog food and I already knew what I wanted to experience with other dogs before: A dry dog ​​food with crunchy and not hard grains, brown color (dog foods with varying colors can cause diarrhea) and with reasonable size for her. I found this brand with a very good price and I took it home. Surprise: she loved it! The smell is not strong and disgusting, her stool is firm and she has no difficulty,her hair is shiny and she regains weight. I'm very happy with Pure Balance and I've already bought it again! Pure Balance™ Wild & Free™ Bison & Pea Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it only available at Petstores or does Mass reatil stores carry it also?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Round Rock, TX
My dog is a picky eater. Is he likely to turn his nose up at this?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
This helps my dog with her extremely sensitive skin. Anyone else have the same experience?
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Calgary
I am looking for a more affordable dog food, but my girl is allergic to grain and poultry. She has very sensitive skin as well. Is this food really any good ? I'm so sceptical and only want the best for my girl.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?