BY PURE BALANCE LAMB AND BROWN RICE

• I am looking for a more affordable dog food, but my girl ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Saw it the other day in Walmart ...1 Answers
  • Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?1 Answers
Shannon B.
This is one of the only brands my dog can tolerate. It is reasonably priced and a large bag lasts my beagle a good while! The only issue I have is that it’s only available in one store in my area, so I have to make that store the one I shop at so I don’t go out of my way. But it’s a great food!
Tiffany F.
Rockford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product, the price is great and the product is even better. We have never bought anything other then this brand for my dog. She has food in her dish always and she is not over weight because her diet is on point thanks to this brand.
Erica M.
Leeds, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and our vet recommended it. He has a sensitive stomach so most foods go straight through him or just make him feel full. This band actually fills him up, doesn’t make him sick, and has helped him put on a few pounds.
Autumn R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a French Bulldog that is 4 years old. He really loves his Pure Balance dog food. He won’t let anyone else eat it because it is so good. I like this brand because it has better ingredients when compared to other kinds.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I looked online at the best brands for dogs. Unfortunetly our local walmart doesnt have many of the options. I decided to purchase this for our dog and she absolutely loves it. She's so healthy, stays fuller longer, her coat is so shiny, etc. It is def. Worth paying a few dollars more for.
Angely C.
169 NW 66 ST
I really like this product. It has a great price and compared to other dog food brands it has a good amount of crude protein. My dog is very picky with food and easily gets bored easily; however, he enjoys eating Pure Balance. The brand also offers a variety of flavors and contains lots of vitamins.
Debra J.
My dog loves this food, we’ve been giving it to him since he was a puppy. He prefers this flavor. We tried another brand at first and he wasn’t a fan and we’ve tried other flavors of this and he didn’t seem to like them as much. The ingredients are great and healthful!
Louise B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as we started giving our dog this food about 3 years ago he stopped itching.
He has filled out nicely, before he was just bony and lanky.
He likes some of the little soft foods by pure balance mixed in, he's spoiled rotten!
Amanda P.
Chesterfield, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, a 7 month old American coonhound and a 1.5 year old boxer/Ridgeback. My pups love this food! I have not had any issues with irritated skin or stomach since switching to this brand. Every time I bring in a new bag, they get excited.
Stephanie S.
Wichita Falls , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are prone to bloating and gas, and this is the only food I’ve ever given them that doesn’t exacerbate the problem. They have less gas, their coats are shiny and healthy, and The seem happier overall.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it only available at Petstores or does Mass reatil stores carry it also?
Andrea C.
Round Rock, TX
My dog is a picky eater. Is he likely to turn his nose up at this?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
This helps my dog with her extremely sensitive skin. Anyone else have the same experience?
Nikki E.
Calgary
I am looking for a more affordable dog food, but my girl is allergic to grain and poultry. She has very sensitive skin as well. Is this food really any good ? I'm so sceptical and only want the best for my girl.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much is this dog food and is it worth buying?