Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food

Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food ? Has anyone used this and can recommend it 100 %
Where can I buy a large bag of pure balance lamb dog food
I can no longer find the lamb & brown rice available at any surrounding walmarts within 45 min.  Is it still available or did I miss something on this?
Start your review of Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kim S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food uploaded by Kim S.
My 2 dogs love Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food. I have a 4yr and 2 yr old dog. I have fed them both Pure Balance since they was pups. Never an upset belly. Their coats shine and it seems easy for them to digest. No corn, wheat or soy. No fillers, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives, or artificial colors. Real Lamb is the 1st ingredient. Overall I'm happy giving my girls Pure Balance
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA
I would give this like 10 stars if I could. This has been wonderful for my own dogs as well as fosters. I foster dogs with skin issues and just generally in poor health pretty often and I used to just feed them regular purina dog food and when I switched I see such an improvement in their coats and skin and everything. Obviously grain free is going to be better than purina, but I've tried blue buffalo and rachel ray and Diamond and 4H and all of those had their own issues, whether it be diarrhea or just disinterest not to mention much higher prices. Pure Balance is wonderful! On a side note, their cat food is great as well.
yeraldini S.
Oceanside, CA
I have a Husky with a really sensitive stomach, so we tried other brands before coming to this one and this is the only one that has worked for her. We love it, her coat is beautiful and she is very healthy!!
Donna P.
Bel Air
Both my Sheltie and my Shepherd love this food! My Sheltie will eat just about anything but my Shepherd is quite picky. She didn't hesitate to eat this food!
Karelaine D.
Kuna, ID
Love this dog food! Super easy to find and affordable for a higher quality dog food! My dog has been on this since we got her and my husband decided to try a lower quality food because of cost! It was the worst decision we made! Her skin got very dry and flaky and her coat lost its luster. My dog is now back on this food and her flakes are almost gone and her shine is back. Love this dog food.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food is actually pretty decent to be a Wal-Mart brand. I occasionally use it when I can't afford my dogs usual at petco. It is a good alternative
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food uploaded by Lindsay R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Before this brand I had been feeding my Australian Shepard just a cheaper alternative dog food I found at my local grocery store. I had noticed that his skin was getting dry since winter was coming up and he had been scratching and also that frequently I would find him throwing up. I saw this and did some research and we are now on our third bag!! He doesn’t have dry skin anymore and his stomach seems to be as ease and he loves it!!! He cannot get enough of this food!
geradette B.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Inused to use this dog food for my mini schnauzers and it did great for them. Had no problems.. My dogs are allergic to chicken and we were feeding them a pricey highend food till we found this
Amber M.
Tulsa, OK
Its a dog food that has real meat as first ingredients and not fillers like grain or wheat. Our girl used to be very picky and take forever to eat when she was served. This is the only dog food in 7 years that she truly munches up right away. The price is a little higher than the other brands, but with what you're getting with real ingredients and no fillers, it's actually a steal. Plus, I want my girl to be happy and if Pure Balance makes her happy, I'll get it for her.
colleen C.
Buffalo, NY
Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food uploaded by colleen C.
my dogs cant eat anything with grain or coloring in the food if u feed your dog with coloring on the food it is very bad for them this dog food is very affordable and very good for there systems my one dog is 8 and the other is 5 and they still act like puppies jumping and playing and its only since I started feeding them this I advise everyone to start feeding there dogs this brand and its only sold at Walmart biggest bad is 36 bucks and last my 2 big dogs almost a month
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
james Y.