BY PURE BALANCE LAMB AND BROWN RICE

• Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are prone to bloating and gas, and this is the only food I’ve ever given them that doesn’t exacerbate the problem. They have less gas, their coats are shiny and healthy, and The seem happier overall.
Laura J.
Pet Lover Expert
I own a basset hound and from the time I got him as a puppy until he was 6 months old he had the most sensitive stomach. I switched him to this brand of food and mixed it was canned Purina One and he loves it and it doesn’t upset his stomach.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
This is a really good brand for dogs. It allows dogs with different sensitivities to eat and actually enjoy the food instead of feeling miserable. They make all kinds!!
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I have been feeding my dog pure balance for a couple years now. Recently we've started seeing problems with his stools, an increased consumption in water, and he has had two small seizures this past year. I never though this could be related to his food until my vet started asking me what he was eating. I decided to read an independent review of the ingredients and while pure balance rates favorable in the ingredients, the comments section from other users is disturbing. Several people have reported kidney failure or the death of their dog in the past few months. I was shocked to read that my dogs symptoms match that of kidney failure. I think we caught it early enough that there's no permanent damage but I cannot recommend this food to other dog owners. I also found out this food is manufactured by Walmart who is known for cutting costs. One has to wonder where the ingredients are coming from. Check the dog food advisor website to read the comments.
colleen c.
Buffalo, NY
my dogs cant eat anything with grain or coloring in the food if u feed your dog with coloring on the food it is very bad for them this dog food is very affordable and very good for there systems my one dog is 8 and the other is 5 and they still act like puppies jumping and playing and its only since I started feeding them this I advise everyone to start feeding there dogs this brand and its only sold at Walmart biggest bad is 36 bucks and last my 2 big dogs almost a month
Tárcila O.
Tampa, FL
I adopted a small adult dog. I knew I did not know what she was like and what she was used to eating before I had her. I went to Walmart to look for a dog food and I already knew what I wanted to experience with other dogs before: A dry dog ​​food with crunchy and not hard grains, brown color (dog foods with varying colors can cause diarrhea) and with reasonable size for her. I found this brand with a very good price and I took it home. Surprise: she loved it! The smell is not strong and disgusting, her stool is firm and she has no difficulty,her hair is shiny and she regains weight. I'm very happy with Pure Balance and I've already bought it again! Pure Balance™ Wild & Free™ Bison & Pea Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Pet Lover Expert
We have a big handsome American bulldog mix with a sensitive stomach. He was a rescue and would get sick off of what the original owners were feeding him. We went through several healthy and very expensive dog foods before finding this one. It is healthy for our handsome boy and it gets along with his sensitive tummy. Also his coat is more shiny than it ever was when we first got him over a year ago. This is a great healthy food that is very inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy dog food that is good for dogs with a sensitive tummy. Pure Balance Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food was a fantastic choice for our furry family!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Pet Lover Expert
Our black lab is on a grain free diet do to a sensitive stomach and we've been buying this brand for the past year or so and we love it. He hasn't once gotten sick from this food and fully enjoys it. The ingredients are very simple and natural which makes me feel better knowing that I am keeping my dogs healthy. We have two other labs who do not have sensitive stomachs but eat this as well just because it's such a great food for our dogs.
Bianca H.
Pet Lover Expert
My puppies love this dog food. They were on Purina but it gave them really bad gas(tmi) so we switched to pure balance. The first time they ate it they wanted more after their usual serving. Also there was still a few pieces of the old dog food on the floor.. they pushed right to the side. Definitely sticking with Pure Balance!!!!!
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Is it only available at Petstores or does Mass reatil stores carry it also?
Andrea C.
Round Rock, TX
My dog is a picky eater. Is he likely to turn his nose up at this?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
This helps my dog with her extremely sensitive skin. Anyone else have the same experience?
Nikki E.
Calgary
I am looking for a more affordable dog food, but my girl is allergic to grain and poultry. She has very sensitive skin as well. Is this food really any good ? I'm so sceptical and only want the best for my girl.
Allison F.
Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?