BY PURE BALANCE LAMB AND BROWN RICE

• Has any one tries this dog food? Would you recommend it?1 Answers
Erica M.
Leeds, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and our vet recommended it. He has a sensitive stomach so most foods go straight through him or just make him feel full. This band actually fills him up, doesn’t make him sick, and has helped him put on a few pounds.
Amanda W.
Louisville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Sadie girl LOVES this food, and we trust that it’s made with with the best ingredients possible for the price. We’ve been purchasing this for about 3 years now, and with the exception of switching up the flavor, we’ll continue to buy it
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I looked online at the best brands for dogs. Unfortunetly our local walmart doesnt have many of the options. I decided to purchase this for our dog and she absolutely loves it. She's so healthy, stays fuller longer, her coat is so shiny, etc. It is def. Worth paying a few dollars more for.
Stephanie B.
Our Shih Tzu adores this food! When Hoagie, our pooch, was a pup, he struggled with incessant itching—he couldn’t even get across a room without stopping to itch— but switching to this dog food helped so much. Definitely a good buy!
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Amanda P.
Bedford, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, a 7 month old American coonhound and a 1.5 year old boxer/Ridgeback. My pups love this food! I have not had any issues with irritated skin or stomach since switching to this brand. Every time I bring in a new bag, they get excited.
Stephanie S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are prone to bloating and gas, and this is the only food I’ve ever given them that doesn’t exacerbate the problem. They have less gas, their coats are shiny and healthy, and The seem happier overall.
Jeni K.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is the only food that doesn’t give my dogs upset stomachs. i switch flavors once in awhile but stick with this same brand, they also have small breed flavors where the food is smaller than normal!
Kelli T.
Tampa
Great product & great price! Started using this bc my dog has skin allergies and was having problems with other brands. Since making the switch his skin problems have cleared up! Very happy.10/10 recommend
colleen c.
Buffalo, NY
my dogs cant eat anything with grain or coloring in the food if u feed your dog with coloring on the food it is very bad for them this dog food is very affordable and very good for there systems my one dog is 8 and the other is 5 and they still act like puppies jumping and playing and its only since I started feeding them this I advise everyone to start feeding there dogs this brand and its only sold at Walmart biggest bad is 36 bucks and last my 2 big dogs almost a month
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it only available at Petstores or does Mass reatil stores carry it also?
Andrea C.
Round Rock, TX
My dog is a picky eater. Is he likely to turn his nose up at this?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
This helps my dog with her extremely sensitive skin. Anyone else have the same experience?
Nikki E.
Calgary
I am looking for a more affordable dog food, but my girl is allergic to grain and poultry. She has very sensitive skin as well. Is this food really any good ? I'm so sceptical and only want the best for my girl.
Is there a coupon available somewhere for the lamb and rice large bag? What is the calcium and phosphorus percentage per one cup of dry weight? Is there an expiration date on each bag?