Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPURE BALANCE
pure balance grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food

pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food

by PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance® Promise: At Pure Balance®, we believe in one pure and simple thought--the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That's why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It's the Pure Balance® way and our promise to you and your dog.

This any good?
Start your review of pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food !
Kristen M.
Miami
pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food  uploaded by Kristen M.
This is the only food I trust to feed my dogs! Ever since I’ve started them on this diet they have been so much healthier from the inside out, their coats are shiny & beautiful! You will feel so great about feeding your dogs this as their diet!
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely LOVE this brand and flavor of dog food! It’s never upset their stomachs
Brit  D.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My dog is very sensitive to different foods due to terrible issues. This does not give her any issues.
Ashley G.
Black River Falls
We have two 13-year-old American bulldog mixes.  One has a skin irritation, and the other has digestive issues.  After buying this product the skin issues have cleared up and there has not been any issues for either one of them digestion wise. Highly recommend!
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
My sister swears by this brand for her Pit. Nala has allergies and was very itchy with other foods. This one she does great with!
Laura S.
Floral, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this dog food. It helps my dog's coat and all. They have a beautiful shine . Will continue to purchase for years to come
Delilah G.
Adelanto, CA
love it so much it’s a great product at first the price bothered me but i couldn’t really complain anymore after seeing the results id definitely purchase this item again if you’re thinking about getting it i think you’ should
member-f6c08
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 1-year old Pit Lab Mix. He does well on this food. I wish it was more flavorful so he’d actually enjoy it, but I think this is some decent dog food. One of the few dog foods with no chicken-anything in it (my dog has a chicken/bird allergy).
Tiffany H.
Pageland
Great. Grain free helped with my dogs skin allergies. Met my expectations! Will continue to use this product for my dogs!
Kayla K.
Holloman AFB, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having five dogs in the house makes for picky eaters. This is the one dry dog food that they all will eat and enjoy. I love that it is gentle on the stomach and grain free. It’s a Walmart branded product, so you may not think that it has good ingredients, but it definitely will surprise you. My dogs have been on this dog food for over two years. They have different flavors and meals for puppy and seniors as well! Love pure balance dog food!