Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPURE BALANCE
pure balance grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food

pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food

by PURE BALANCE

The Pure Balance® Promise: At Pure Balance®, we believe in one pure and simple thought--the best nutrition for your dog starts with the best ingredients. That's why each one of our super premium recipes contains no corn, wheat or soy. Each is made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure your dog gets all the nutrition he needs without any of the extra stuff he doesn't. Our best goes into the foods we make. It's the Pure Balance® way and our promise to you and your dog.

Hello. Trying to find a dog food where it can feed a 4 month old puppy and a 2 yr old dog by feeding same bag is this possible with pure balance? I came accross this dog food and alot of people are giving good reviews but with having 2 dogs apart im now having to feed them 2 separate bags which isnt working. Please help thank you
How can I get this item free?
Start your review of pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food !
Product Highlights
So i bought this dog food for the first time thinking my dog will go crazy for it but nope i opened it looked at it and it didnt look not a little tasty for him it kinda smells wierd too i just had high hopes for it i guess so i feed my dog and he hates it lol....in reviews
Courtney  G.
Lexington, SC
pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food  uploaded by Courtney  G.
This food is the best for my dog. Shes an 8 year old boxer. Its fairly decent priced. About $30 for a 30lb bag and $6 for a small 4lb bag. Its helped keep her fur soft and full. Shes about 80lbs. Eats twice a day. I always buy this brand for her. She loves and approves of it also.
Alexandra S.
Indianapolis
My dogs seems to always enjoy the food. He also has never gotten complaints from vet on teeth while eating the food. I’ve never seen him eat this food and have diarrhea as he has with others. I also researched the food online and the food was marked 5 stars from vets.
Ali P.
Bloomsbury, NJ
Pure Balance is healthy for my dogs and affordable. I chose it based on recommendations online and a lot of positive reviews. I've been feeding it to my dogs for 2 years. I would definitely recommend this food.
Ashley D.
Natural Brg, VA
I love this brand and line of food for our pit/lab mix. We are very conscious of what we feed him, as much protein as possible and little to preferably no grain. This does the trick and while it may seem expensive the biggest bag usually lasts us a whole month, Its a great investment and doggie loves it.
Jana G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food  uploaded by Jana G.
We love this food! My dog has been on it now for 4 years and he loves it. It solved some major problems that we had with his diet issues and we’ll never fed him anything else.
Megan H.
Dixon, IL
Both of our dogs love Pure Balance Dog food and it is good for them as well. 😊 They prefer the salmon flavor.
Andrea L.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food  uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I switched my puppy to this and he LOVES it! it’s good and usually he doesn’t eat his kibble on his own but he loves this one!!!
Adita D.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched our dog's food about 2 years ago to Pure Balace, after having issues with cheaper brands and my dogs shedding. This food has maintained my dogs at a healthy weight, with shiny coats and minimal shedding.
Alexis F.
Battle Creek, MI
I know that this is a Walmart only brand but it works wonders for my Pit/Rott mix with a grain food allergy. When i first got him he was ALWAYS itching, to the point where he had hotspots all over his rear. My Mother in law recommended this and ever since then he's stopped itching, his coat is healthier, and he's more active. He absolutely loves the taste. Compared to other grain free food this is the best value for your money, i can generally get a 24lb bag for $33 so it doesn't break the bank and it lasts my pup about a month. Seriously even Dog food advisor gives it at least 4 stars. I buy it every month and you should to!
Emily C.
Clinton, IA
pure balance® grain free formula salmon & pea recipe dog food  uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur baby absolutely loves this. He is a rescue pit bull & a pretty big sized dog. I want something healthier for him especially not know much about his past home. I will continue to buy my dog this!