Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs uploaded by Heather S.Pure Balance Grain Free Formula, Salmon & Pea Recipe, 24 lbs uploaded by Heather S.

BY PURE BALANCE

Buy on Walmart
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is absolutely fantastic. The food they're providing our pets isn't full of fillers and other bad crap. It actually has real food in it! I can't imagine feeding my dog anything else. She enjoys the salmon, trout, and chicken. We have yet to try the bison or lamb because the store is always out when we go but that must mean it's super tasty! I know she's gonna love to try another one but in the mean time she's perfectly happy going crazy for what she has.
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
So for starters I have a Siberian huskey and she has an extremely sensitive stomach. This is the only dry food she can eat without have tummy issues. It’s amazing in every way. I do wish it was a little cheaper though because we go through so much of it so fast. That’s my only drawback but I’ll still purchase because it works for her!
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Due to an incredibly bad experience, I'm revoking my good review of this food. We switched off to a different formula from the same brand due to just some dietary adjustments, and fed that for a year, before we got a bag of kibble that was oddly darker than usual, and ended up causing moderate liver damage to my dog, with no resolution from the manufacturer Ainsworth aside from a refund for the bag (not the $300+ vet bills). They wouldn't even look into it, despite two vets very much in agreement that something was wrong with that food. After this issue, upon looking into it, I'm not the only one, and that raises some serious concerns about the quality control that goes into this product.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I have 2 German Shepherd's and feed them Pure Balance.  They love it, and they do great on it! One is almost 10, the other 3.  They both have a ton of energy, stay fit, and never have any digestive issues.  I like to mix the flavors for variety for them.  The price point is great, too.  They've been on it for several years now and I'll keep them on it!  The salmon is a treat, but I will say they don't like it quite as much as the other flavors.
Salena C.
Joplin
I love this brand.  I give this to my dog.  She's not a big fan of the flavor but she is a VERY picky eater.  I just feel so good giving this to my fur babies.  And I can deff tell the difference in my dogs digestion between this brand that's grain free and other brands. It's rated a 3.5 out of 5 which is the highest ranking at Walmartand the price is a good range in my opinion.
Ashley R.
At the beginning of 2016 I found out that my Pomeranian had an allergy to grains that was causing her to itch so much that she was pulling out her fur. Our veterinarian recommended switching to a grain free formula & after extended research, we decided on this one. The first ingredient is Salmon which is very important for a good quality dog food. We decided to get the salmon flavor because my other Pomeranian is very picky with food & will only eat salmon flavored kibble. It has been a hit among my dogs & has helped significantly with my dogs itchy skin!
Ashley S.
Baltic
Great recipe for dogs with wheat allergies. Some brands can get very pricey with wheat/grain free but we bought that at Walmart and always at a great price. The ingredients are comparable to other higher brand dog foods. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that we prefer the bison recipe over the salmon but it's still a great buy and I would highly recommend it!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Need to go grain free? this is a great brand! only sold at Walmart! it comes in bison and chicken as well. it's the least expensive brand for grain free I could find in my area , my dog's LOVE it , and it has totally resolved digestive and skin problems with my 3 fur babies!
Lisa W.
Grayslake
My dogs loves his food. Great alternative to buy if your dog needs grain free and you can’t afford other brands. Smells bad though.
Katie C.
Hampton , VA
This dog food is great! I swapped my dogs to grain free food almost a year ago and they absolutely love this food.