Pure Balance

by PURE BALANCE

Pure Balance Dog Food Variety Pack - For Dog. Pure Balance Canned Dog Food is both tasty and nutritious. This package contains six chicken dinners with gravy, peas and sweet potatoes, plus six beef dinners with gravy, carrots and sun-dried tomatoes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Balance!
Lindsay W.
Auburn, AL
I have been feeding my dog pure balance for a couple years now. Recently we've started seeing problems with his stools, an increased consumption in water, and he has had two small seizures this past year. I never though this could be related to his food until my vet started asking me what he was eating. I decided to read an independent review of the ingredients and while pure balance rates favorable in the ingredients, the comments section from other users is disturbing. Several people have reported kidney failure or the death of their dog in the past few months. I was shocked to read that my dogs symptoms match that of kidney failure. I think we caught it early enough that there's no permanent damage but I cannot recommend this food to other dog owners. I also found out this food is manufactured by Walmart who is known for cutting costs. One has to wonder where the ingredients are coming from. Check the dog food advisor website to read the comments.
Tracie H.
Love it! No fillers and my fur babies like the small pieces. I don't think it costs too much for the quality. My doggies love it.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
My dog loves this! I was having trouble switching him from his puppy food to adult food, but finally found one that he enjoyed. I mostly only gave him chicken, but I was surprised that he also enjoyed the beef kind. It's affordable and it's good quality food for dogs.
Amy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Pure Balance uploaded by Amy B.
We give our dog the pure balance dry food mostly however we like to treat her with the soft food now and again. The Pure Balance food is slightly pricier than your average dog food that you see in the grocery or department stores however I can sleep at night knowing that I am putting good food into my puppies belly. Unfortunately so many other brands are not good for the dogs' health. I recently took my dog to the vet and they told me to keep feeding her whatever we are using because she is very healthy and looks great!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Pure Balance uploaded by Brittany D.
My little yorkie has been under the weather lately and had some issues on her back end due to impaction and getting them expressed by her vet. She had some swelling and constipation, so she refused to eat her hard food, poor girl. She's on a grain free diet because she has a food allergy and she also has skin allergies and we switched to grain free after being on prescription food for several yrs and she just got tired of it. Her breath started getting pretty bad and I did a lot of research and put her on Wellness Grain Free Salmon, I think it's a limited ingredient blend maybe? Anyhow, when she got sick, she wouldn't eat anything hard. She was on a laxative but needed more fiber so we were looking for natural ways. Pumpkin seemed the best idea. We've never given her soft food because we want her to have good, strong teeth and don't want her to refuse to eat her hard food, but at this point, she was only eating peas and green beans. So after a lot of research, we got her a few of these containers and mixed a good amount of pumpkin with it. She LOVED it! The pumpkin worked amazingly and helped her so much. Way more than the prescribed laxative. She loves the taste and gets soooo excited! She rolls around after she's done eating, wagging her tail. I only bought the chicken flavor, but it has little veggies throughout it, little chunks of chicken and a good amount of juice which also helps add more hydration and helps with her issues she's having at the moment. It's only been a couple days and I'm noticing SUCH an improvement! I'm so incredibly happy and she seems to be so happy! Such good quality and the reviews for this product were amazing on all other websites which made me choose it over all other brands of grain free wet food. I highly recommend in general, but especially for picky eaters or picky owners!
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Pure Balance uploaded by Victoria W.
This is a great simple ingredient wet dog food! The ingredients are very healthy and my little dogs love the flavor! These pouches are just the right size for a small dog. Medium and large dogs would need two or three pouches unless you are feeding them dry food as well.
Hannah G.
These have awesome ingredients and my dog loves them! Can't beat the price. The only downfall is that only walmart carries them. This is my top choice (and my pups) of food!
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
My animals love this stuff. They've had no problems with them at all. It is a great price and you can buy it right at Walmart so it's convenient
Natalie L.
My dogs have been on these for about a year now and love them. Have had no problems with them at all. We give them each half of this can and half dry. You can buy them anywhere also and they are for a good price
Julie H.
My husband and I buy the grain free ones for our 3 dogs, and they are probably their favorite thing ever! They get so excited when they see us open them up to feed them lol.

Looking for your answer?