BY PERSONAL CARE

K H.
The 22 oz size of this brand is a 100% different product formula and consistency from the 15 oz. size of the *same* brand. This one originates in China. The other in Michigan, USA. Very strange. The bottle is huge, very square, the lid feels cheap and is hard to twist open. The scent of this one is okay, and the texture is a little different. It does a fine job keeping you dry. It is better than some discount powders but I prefer the 15 oz. kind.
Makenzie H.
Maringouin, LA
Great quailty foe baby powder! Very cheap! Onky one dollar in my state! Love this stuff!! All of my family uses it!
Destiny T.
I don't like baby powder the texture is not the best feeling. this product is my least favorite
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not have babies, I use this product for my feet sometimes at summer so they do not get too sweety. The smell of the product is really good and I can say that it is pretty effective.
Ninoska R.
estos polvos son muy ricos, para que nuestros ninos huelan todo el dia a bebe, sus piecitos y cuerpecito que cosa mas rica oler a mi bebe.
Karla F.
Phoenix
I have been looking for this product for months. Cant find in Arizona any longer. Can anyone please tell me where they sale it in Cali I can buy today??? Cant Find online either really need