BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLife Flo
Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl oz by Life-Flo (pack of 3)

Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl. oz. by Life-Flo (pack of 3)

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil is considered by many to be the most popular base for massage oils due to its emollient feel and absorbability. Perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type without clogging pores or leaving a greasy after-feel. Derived...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl. oz. by Life-Flo (pack of 3)!
Kelsey F.
I really love how truly soothing this product is for my scalp. I use this product so often. I don’t have anything I would approve on this product it is so gentle for the scalp. I would buy again for sure.Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil 16 fl oz Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl. oz. by Life-Flo (pack of 6) Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl. oz. by Life-Flo (pack of 4) Pure Almond Oil - 16 fl. oz. by Life-Flo (pack of 2)

Looking for your answer?