Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Jes D.Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Chandra D.

BY PURDY'S CHOCOLATIER #77 in Dining

• Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there'...1 Answers
  • Is there a location in Chicago?1 Answers
  • I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are t...1 Answers
Purdys Chocolatier
  • "From the highly addictive and mouth-watering Sweet Georgia Browns, to the amazing ice cream bars dipped and rolled in front of your eyes, the quality is second to none." in 4 reviews
lorena b.
I really like purdy's it's sooo rich,it reminds me of the dove chocolate,it's so good.
Cher W.
Abbotsford, BC
Christmas, easter, valentines and any day in between when u need a quick i luv me treat! Their peppermint bark is a staple thru the winter months at our house! The kids give mini hedgehogs to important people in their lives for Christmas gifts. I add single chocolates to my plates of baking to complete perfection. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
A must visit shop for the holidays and any other special occasion. I always buy my kid's chocolate here for Easter and Christmas. Amazing quality and selection. I am a sucker for their Sweet Georgia Browns and peanut butter bars to name a few, but honestly with Purdy's you just can't go wrong!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Oh my gosh. Purdys is amazing. They have a wicked assortment of delicious chocolates (my favs are the Pink Himalayan Salted Caramels and Sweet Georgia Browns). They're ice cream is also to die for (Kawartha dairy never disappoints). They have chocolates for every occasion!
Suzanne M.
Winnipeg
Did a short visit to Purdy's when I was in Vancouver and I LOVE IT. I can never quite convince myself to buy chocolate online so I haven't indulged. Besides, it'd all be gone in ten minutes anyway. Great looking store with great service. Excellent quality chocolate with nice variety! Please, Purdy's, come to Winnipeg!! <3
Kourtney C.
I love Purdys chocolates! I go all the time. Their selection is amazing and soon delicious my favorites are constantly changing since I like to try new items. Pretty inexpensive compared to stores like Rogers or Godiva.
Stephanie H.
Maple Ridge, BC
This is my favorite place to get ice cream! Also has great toppings for it, white chocolate, dark chocolate, nuts, sprinkles! You name it! Has great little chocolates you can but to stick in gift baskets or to give to friends! The chocolate is so creamy and sweet and rich! Would recommend you to go there ASAP
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Bar none my favorite chocolate and treat store! And they're Canadian! From decadent hand made chocolates, to candy treats and bars and even ice cream - reasonably priced and high quality treats! Love their festive displays for each season in store too!
I went here with my friend once and she got me addicted. They have deals on chocolate bars like 3 for $5 so I always buy a bunch and keep them hidden for when I'm craving chocolate. I don't think there's a single chocolate I've tried and didn't like from Purdy's. Their service is always great too, super friendly and always helpful.
tanya u.
Ottawa, ON
I got a free sample of their hedgehog chocolate and I was hooked. It was a good thing I did not have anything more in front of me or I would have eaten all of them!
Ava L.
Lynn, MA
I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are there any locations near Boston?
Maricarmen M.
Is there a location in Chicago?
Jacqueline R.
Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there's one in Chicago?