Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Jes D.Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Chandra D.

• Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there'...1 Answers
  • Is there a location in Chicago?1 Answers
  • I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are t...1 Answers
Purdys Chocolatier
  • "From the highly addictive and mouth-watering Sweet Georgia Browns, to the amazing ice cream bars dipped and rolled in front of your eyes, the quality is second to none." in 4 reviews
lorena b.
I really like purdy's it's sooo rich,it reminds me of the dove chocolate,it's so good.
Kate J.
Large selection of chocolate. Truffles and and other treats. Staff is very helpful in selecting your treats. You can get fruity chocolate or ones with nuts. Dark chocolate. Milk, white or a mix. Very nice place to get a wide variety.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
Great chocolate for every occasion. This is a go to shop for my family, especially around the holidays. My personal favourite is the salted caramels. They’re amazing.
Daniela T.
I tried the store in Canada and I loved how good the quality and the flavor tasted like! I'm a true candy an Ice cream lover, everything is a little bit expensive and pricey but you will never regret of it
Cher W.
Abbotsford, BC
Christmas, easter, valentines and any day in between when u need a quick i luv me treat! Their peppermint bark is a staple thru the winter months at our house! The kids give mini hedgehogs to important people in their lives for Christmas gifts. I add single chocolates to my plates of baking to complete perfection. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
A must visit shop for the holidays and any other special occasion. I always buy my kid's chocolate here for Easter and Christmas. Amazing quality and selection. I am a sucker for their Sweet Georgia Browns and peanut butter bars to name a few, but honestly with Purdy's you just can't go wrong!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Oh my gosh. Purdys is amazing. They have a wicked assortment of delicious chocolates (my favs are the Pink Himalayan Salted Caramels and Sweet Georgia Browns). They're ice cream is also to die for (Kawartha dairy never disappoints). They have chocolates for every occasion!
Suzanne M.
Did a short visit to Purdy's when I was in Vancouver and I LOVE IT. I can never quite convince myself to buy chocolate online so I haven't indulged. Besides, it'd all be gone in ten minutes anyway. Great looking store with great service. Excellent quality chocolate with nice variety! Please, Purdy's, come to Winnipeg!! <3
Kourtney C.
I love Purdys chocolates! I go all the time. Their selection is amazing and soon delicious my favorites are constantly changing since I like to try new items. Pretty inexpensive compared to stores like Rogers or Godiva.
Stephanie H.
Maple Ridge, BC
This is my favorite place to get ice cream! Also has great toppings for it, white chocolate, dark chocolate, nuts, sprinkles! You name it! Has great little chocolates you can but to stick in gift baskets or to give to friends! The chocolate is so creamy and sweet and rich! Would recommend you to go there ASAP
Ava L.
Lynn, MA
I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are there any locations near Boston?
Maricarmen M.
Is there a location in Chicago?
Jacqueline R.
Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there's one in Chicago?