Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Jes D.Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Chandra D.

BY PURDY'S CHOCOLATIER #71 in Dining

• Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know i...1 Answers
  • Is there a location in Chicago?1 Answers
  • I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around....1 Answers
Purdys Chocolatier
  • "From the highly addictive and mouth-watering Sweet Georgia Browns, to the amazing ice cream bars dipped and rolled in front of your eyes, the quality is second to none." in 4 reviews
lorena b.
I really like purdy's it's sooo rich,it reminds me of the dove chocolate,it's so good.
Hayley B.
Burnaby, BC
The best chocolate hands down! I grew up with this stuff, my entire family eats it and I make sure to Introduce all my friends to it. My favourite are the dark chocolate gingers. A bit pricey but worth it! Never had a bad experience when it comes to Purdys!
Michelle L.
Langley, BC
Awesome chocolate. Varietily of flavours with something for everyone. Love that they're Canadian. My favorite are the dark toothpaste hedgehogs that come out during holidays.
Kathleen D.
A great company by far. They use 100% sustainable cocoa and try to keep ingregients as local as possible. There is nothing fake in this chocolate. My favourite has to be the clean water bar. Milk chocolate with Himalayan pink salted toffee its delicious and goes towards a good cause
Kate J.
Large selection of chocolate. Truffles and and other treats. Staff is very helpful in selecting your treats. You can get fruity chocolate or ones with nuts. Dark chocolate. Milk, white or a mix. Very nice place to get a wide variety.
Phoenix L.
Vancouver
I bought a box of assorted chocolate in Christmas and it contained a huge variety of different dark and milk and decorated chocolate. The flavour is excellent and I can tell that the ingredients are selected and fresh.
Alex T.
Fort Nelson
Purdys hedgehogs are incredible. I could eat 500 boxes and not get tired of them. Very expensive, but very worth it. The quality of it is worth the high price. I’d go again every single day of my life.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
Great chocolate for every occasion. This is a go to shop for my family, especially around the holidays. My personal favourite is the salted caramels. They’re amazing.
Cher W.
Abbotsford, BC
Christmas, easter, valentines and any day in between when u need a quick i luv me treat! Their peppermint bark is a staple thru the winter months at our house! The kids give mini hedgehogs to important people in their lives for Christmas gifts. I add single chocolates to my plates of baking to complete perfection. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
A must visit shop for the holidays and any other special occasion. I always buy my kid's chocolate here for Easter and Christmas. Amazing quality and selection. I am a sucker for their Sweet Georgia Browns and peanut butter bars to name a few, but honestly with Purdy's you just can't go wrong!
Ava L.
Lynn, MA
I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are there any locations near Boston?
Maricarmen M.
Is there a location in Chicago?
Jacqueline R.
Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there's one in Chicago?