Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Jes D.Purdys Chocolatier uploaded by Chandra D.

BY PURDY'S CHOCOLATIER #77 in Dining

• Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there's ...1 Answers
  • Is there a location in Chicago?1 Answers
  • I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are the...1 Answers
Purdys Chocolatier
  • "From the highly addictive and mouth-watering Sweet Georgia Browns, to the amazing ice cream bars dipped and rolled in front of your eyes, the quality is second to none." in 4 reviews
lorena b.
lorena b.
I really like purdy's it's sooo rich,it reminds me of the dove chocolate,it's so good.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh. Purdys is amazing. They have a wicked assortment of delicious chocolates (my favs are the Pink Himalayan Salted Caramels and Sweet Georgia Browns). They're ice cream is also to die for (Kawartha dairy never disappoints). They have chocolates for every occasion!
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
I love Purdys chocolates! I go all the time. Their selection is amazing and soon delicious my favorites are constantly changing since I like to try new items. Pretty inexpensive compared to stores like Rogers or Godiva.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Purdy's are my absolute favorite chocolate. It's very good quality, and the selection is great.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Foodie Expert
A must visit shop for the holidays and any other special occasion. I always buy my kid's chocolate here for Easter and Christmas. Amazing quality and selection. I am a sucker for their Sweet Georgia Browns and peanut butter bars to name a few, but honestly with Purdy's you just can't go wrong!
I went here with my friend once and she got me addicted. They have deals on chocolate bars like 3 for $5 so I always buy a bunch and keep them hidden for when I'm craving chocolate. I don't think there's a single chocolate I've tried and didn't like from Purdy's. Their service is always great too, super friendly and always helpful.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Bar none my favorite chocolate and treat store! And they're Canadian! From decadent hand made chocolates, to candy treats and bars and even ice cream - reasonably priced and high quality treats! Love their festive displays for each season in store too!
Tanea M.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
One word: Hedgehogs! My boyfriends absolutely favorite chocolate. I do agree they are delicious I personally love the easter chocolates most!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Courtenay, BC
I used to work next to a Purdy's and it was delicious torture. Have never tried any chocolate there I didn't like and their ice cream is really good too
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Delta, BC
This is by far the best chocolate I ever had. I recommend trying the sweet Georgia browns.
Every bit is a sweet adventure.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Sounds like a good chocolate company, would anyone know if there's one in Chicago?
Ava L.
Ava L.
Lynn, MA
I've heard of this company, but I haven't seen it around... Are there any locations near Boston?
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Is there a location in Chicago?