Purdue Chicken Thighs All Natural

by Perdue

#16 in Chicken

Perdue® Fresh All Natural Chicken Thighs.
Fresh from Family Farms Since 1920™.
USDA Process Verified.
All Vegetarian Diet.
No Animal By-Products.
Raised Cage Free.
No Hormones or Steroids Added.‡

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purdue Chicken Thighs All Natural!
How would you rate this product?
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Purdue Chicken Thighs All Natural uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cuadril de Pollo perteneciente a la línea de ave. es un corte de la parte posterior de la espalda hacia el muslo, conformada por carne gustosa con un pequeño trozo de hueso que la hace una pieza idea para freir..... mi parte fav del pollo.......
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Purdue Chicken Thighs All Natural uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
one of my husband's and daughters' favorite part of chicken is the thighs and I love to pamper it. una de las partes favoritas del pollo de mi esposo y mis hijas son los muslos y me encanta mimarlos. 🥰🙏
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Chicken you can make any and everything with it. It’s one of my favorite main course meals to make for people’
Steven C.
Long Is City, NY
Great quality meat. This product always delivers! I prefer a brand that offers organic meat. However, when organic is not available i choose Purdue because they offer no antibiotics and free range chickens
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purdue Chicken Thighs All Natural uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Perdue Chicken thighs for making soup. It is great tasting good quality chicken. I love making comfort foods,and knowing that I'm using the best chicken, I know my recipes will turn out delicious.
sileiza O.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I never had a problem with this brand. Found it in any supermarket. The chicken looks clean and it doesn't look like it was raced on steroids. Always looks fresh and had never found a black and blue on the meat. I buy it without hesitation.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this chicken! It AlwAys comes out juicy and tastes delicious! It is fairly inexpensive for chicken! I highly recommend this brand and product for you to try out! So versatile
Jessica P.
Athens, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually buy this brand of chicken because other chicken seems to have a weird flavor. I buy the chicken legs to fry and that’s one of my family’s favorite thing to eat. You know how come chicken on the market is abnormally big? Purdue’s chicken looks and taste like chicken that hasn’t been altered. And it’s very flavorful and retains those yummy juices
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Wonderful!!! I love how nice and neat they are packaged, they always look fresh. I use these for so many different recipes. There is no prep and the chicken quality is always great. I trust this brand to be apart of our dinner table quite often.
Husna D.
I love buying these chicken thighs when i want to make orange chicken. I prefer to make it with chicken thighs because it is more juicy than the breasts. And it is least likely to get dry. I either get this or the boneless chicken thighs.

Looking for your answer?