suggested searches
PÜRBLACK SHILAJIT. 30 GRAMS. LIVE, PURE, GENUINE RESIN.
Pürblack

PÜRBLACK SHILAJIT. 30 GRAMS. LIVE, PURE, GENUINE RESIN.

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

If you've been thinking about trying shilajit, this is some good stuff! I mean, it doesn't taste great, but it works great and worth every penny! This is my favorite so far and I don't plan to change brands. I've tried a few others that weren't as good as this. [product:purblack-shilajit-30-grams-live-pure-genuine-resin]
Literally, changed my life. As a mother of a diabetic 1 year old.... I have been dealing with adrenal fatigue. I also have a morning coffee habit to help me get through the day. Every morning I used a dab of the PurBlack Shilajit mixed in my organic coffee with heavy cream and manuka honey. It completely changed my state of being to more balanced and relaxed in myself. Feeling mentally strong and emotionally stable. I truly believe this made a difference.
Hand down most powerful and effective mineral/vitamin supplement. If you do a little research on this stuff and the clinical trials and studies done on it you will know why. Not many things have been proven to do what they claim and shilajit is something that can back up its claims. Purblack is perhaps one of the best and pure shilajit resins on the market. Take it everyday and you will have tremendous results. Wether you are sick with pre existing conditions or in good health you have much to gain from this miracle substance.